Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

Run
Agree which is why everytime I see a poll showing biden with 40%etc I :facepalm:
And wonder who the F are these 40etc%?
A lot of dumbing down by our defunct education system and a lot of brainwashing by the MSM. And of course so many on the take any way they can extort it are a lot of that 40% too.

Blood is on the hands of every democratic politician who believes in open borders. Power and control is more important than human lives, along with the innocent little girls trafficked and brutally raped 20-30x a day. In addition the innocent young victim was headed for a career so understaffed health care has taken a serious downward trend for the worse. Jose Antonio Ibarra, charged with Laken Riley murder, booked into jail (onlineathens.com)

Blood is on the hands of every democratic politician who believes in open borders. Power and control is more important than human lives, along with the innocent little girls trafficked and brutally raped 20-30x a day. In addition the innocent young victim was headed for a career so understaffed health care has taken a serious downward trend for the worse. Jose Antonio Ibarra, charged with Laken Riley murder, booked into jail (onlineathens.com)
I saw online libtiles trying to claim it is the fault of DJT because he deferred 145K removals of illegal Venezuelans for 18 months.

They cannot answer when it is pointed out that 1) Biden tried to undo DJT orders AND 2) even if this wasn't undone, 18 months was up about 18 months ago.

On both because Republicans don't protect the borders either. What they want is a country of poor servants. It is why they are attacking the middle class and natural rights.

Another great article detailing how Western governments are killing their own countries through mass immigration. It is a planned destruction aimed at the people whose families have been citizens for generations. So-called conservatives do nothing about, well they allow just enough action to quell any uproar, but they won't do everything necessary to stop the mass influx and engage in mass deportation.

The government is stealing your money to hand to illegal immigrants, and legal immigrants by the way, while at the same time letting things like Social Security implode without a viable off ramp.

https://mises.org/mises-wire/how-state-funding-activist-groups-makes-britain-less-safe

Republican Proposition 2 (91% support)
Texas should create a Border Protection Unit, and deploy additional state law enforcement and military forces, to seal the border, to use physical force to prevent illegal entry and trafficking, and to deport illegal aliens to Mexico or to their nations of origin.
Republican Proposition 3 (90%)
The Texas Legislature should require the use of E-Verify by all employers in Texas to protect jobs for legal workers by preventing the hiring of illegal aliens.
Republican Proposition 4 (88%)
The Texas Legislature should end all subsidies and public services, including in-state college tuition and enrollment in public schools, for illegal aliens.
Republican Proposition 5 (83%)
Texas urges the United States Congress not to grant any form of amnesty or a pathway to legalization for illegal aliens.

Prop 2- First win the election battle. creating a Texas Task Force for border protection will have little impact until/unless we take control of White House
Prop 3 - So glad to see this finally getting a lot more attention and support. IMO, this is the root of all immigration draw. If we can limit employment options, then we limit illegal immigration. And at very, very little cost in relative terms.
Prop 4- This would be a big win in my book as well. Illegal immigrants costs substantially more to educate than a typical English speaking citizen child. And this is another major draw factor, so this would help stop illegal immigration before the border.
Prop 5- While a positive step, this has limited value in my opinion. We don't have a pathway now and it still hasn't deterred the millions from coming.

IMO, prop #3 and #4 do more to address the issue "left of bang" than the wall or a Border Protection unit and those should be the priorities. They also come at a much lower cost to taxpayers.

I voted yes for those 4. Remember a liberal could vote in the Republican primary, so I except some of those 'no' votes to be from that.

We knew that they would try the public opinion band aid approach to the border. Obviously, MSM will try to help them with this narrative.

I just did a search for busing immigrants. The last I saw was fall last year. Have we stopped or has MSM quit covering it?

If we stopped, I hope we start it back up soon. If we didn't stop and media just quit covering it, that tells you how effective it had become and how afraid the MSM and Dem's are of it impacting races this year.

That entire write up is worth a read. Glad Europe is starting to wake up
Immigration in small numbers can be an ok thing and there is good (IMO) in us all being pretty tolerant of other cultures. BUT, not at the expense of your own culture. And that is what is happening in so many places. (US included) When the volumes of immigrants get to the point that they start creating their own large diasporas, then they refuse to assimilate and then they start to demand to have the policies and practices bend towards their background rather than they bend toward the existing culture. That is when it becomes unacceptable.

One thing I like about European politics is that it's much easier to change your mind about something without being treated like crap for doing so. In the US a politician who changes his mind is treated like a sellout by those with whom he used to agree and as a hack worthy of ridicule by those with whom he now agrees.

How did none of y'all post this already? In light of this, would you feel safer if the army on the border instead of spread all across the world or not? Because I know I would. I care about Texas way more than Taiwan, Germany, Iraq, but that's just me.

I am however thankful for the fence shown at the end of the video.

One last question, what is the Border Patrol's appropriate response to such a situation?

One thought on the 8+ million illegals since Biden took over

Media reports these illegals are "processed, then released ". Processed as in name etc. What is to prevent dems collecting the data and creating voter registration for these people's names?

Collect data, see what states you need extra votes, mail in the ballots with addresses known to be ripe for voter fraud (rental properties, apartments, nursing homes etc) using these processed illegals names

Mf, that worries me.

Media reports these illegals are "processed, then released ". Processed as in name etc. What is to prevent dems collecting the data and creating voter registration for these people's names?

Collect data, see what states you need extra votes, mail in the ballots with addresses known to be ripe for voter fraud (rental properties, apartments, nursing homes etc) using these processed illegals names

Mf, that worries me.

H2RA, isn't that the whole point, to determine who votes? That is the only thing that makes sense.

Mf, that worries me.

Once an illegal gets a driver's license they can vote in many states. Many people don't realize this and many states only have an honor system in place to get a license. I believe Texas requires a birth certificate to get a license so it's a little harder here.

Mf, that worries me.

Yep. Using fractal technology on voter rolls has proven you to be correct. I showed this link in the AZ thread a few weeks ago.

2024 May Be Lost By Voter Integrity Orgs - Chasing Voters - Not Addresses!

Recent Threads

Back