Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

427035519_10223502861264412_3904094262160135910_n.jpg

The woke groups have the same freedom of speech as the rest of us. However, I'm fed up with political correctness and microaggressions. They are "illegal immigrants" - because they violated US immigration law when they set foot on our soil.
If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck.

I have several friends whose families have owned ranches in South Texas going back decades. They'd add trespassing, property damage and theft to the list of charges, not to mention the fear of an encounter. And all these men are Latino's. Born and raised in South Texas. And many of them voted for Trump. You know, carriyng a gun around on a ranch is a very normal thing, but in their head, it's for a different reason now and it's a very real feeling.

You're going to be mad at me but so be it.

But I'm always mad at you anyway. lol

In all seriousness, I'm not mad, but I think it's a bit revealing that people can now pitch racial and ethnic-based theories about Jews without it being taboo. They've joined the ranks of white Christians.

The problem for me isn't that there aren't bad Jews out there. Of course, there are - always have been as there are bad from every group. What I have a problem with is calling out their Jewishness as though we should assume negativity on the basis of one being Jewish. I think that's wrong and leads to terrible actions when put into policy.

But I'm always mad at you anyway. lol

In all seriousness, I'm not mad, but I think it's a bit revealing that people can now pitch racial and ethnic-based theories about Jews without it being taboo. They've joined the ranks of white Christians.

The problem for me isn't that there aren't bad Jews out there. Of course, there are - always have been as there are bad from every group. What I have a problem with is calling out their Jewishness as though we should assume negativity on the basis of one being Jewish. I think that's wrong and leads to terrible actions when put into policy.

I am not saying we should be suspicious of all Jewish people. I reject that too. I am calling attention to what Barbara Spectre says. She makes a plain statement about what a group of people are doing in Europe. Then you see George Soros and the effect he is having. It's a little strange.

I am not saying we should be suspicious of all Jewish people. I reject that too. I am calling attention to what Barbara Spectre says. She makes a plain statement about what a group of people are doing in Europe. Then you see George Soros and the effect he is having. It's a little strange.

I don't think it's strange. If you look at all the bad apples in the world, you'll definitely find some Jews, as you'll find lots of other people. When the Nazis pointed out that there were Jews among the communist troublemakers and agitators in Germany, they weren't wrong. The problem is making that bad behaviour a "Jewish thing," and by saying there there's a specific ethnicity at the forefront causing it to happen, you're sorta doing that.

Does that make this particular Jewish woman's agenda ok? No. In fact, since Jews are the most obvious targets of Islamic terrorism, her agenda is pretty anti-Jewish.

My security system is wireless. IF my alarm goes off it is triggered at the company which then calls police.
Not sure if that answers the question.

My security system is wireless. IF my alarm goes off it is triggered at the company which then calls police.
Not sure if that answers the question.
How does the signal go from your house to the company? I looked at this. I have uverse. It is wireless within the house but the signal goes out of the house via the uverse line. Just cut the line.

How does the signal go from your house to the company? I looked at this. I have uverse. It is wireless within the house but the signal goes out of the house via the uverse line. Just cut the line.
When the line is cut, your alarm system will beep. By the time you reach the control panel, they are in your house. Ideally, you are not home at all and you are unaware what is happening.

When the power goes out my security system switches to cellular. There is also battery back up. If the power goes out it will not trigger the alarm to go off in my house.
If the alarm goes off I and my security company know and it going off is NOT from power outage
If they have been told to call police first they will and then call me.
Will it prevent someone breaking in? NO But it will give me time to get my guns ready and I WILL use them.
For those Rich people they should probably hire 24/7 armed patrol for the neighborhood. It might not prevent one break in but the patrol could get there as the crooks are leaving. And will prevent further break ins

Last edited:
When the power goes out my security system switches to cellular. There is also battery back up. If the power goes out it will not trigger the alarm to go off in my house.
If the alarm goes off I and my security company know and it going off is NOT from power outage
If they have been told to call police first they will and then call me.
Will it prevent someone breaking in? NO But it will give me time to get my guns ready and I WILL use them.
For those Rich people they should probably hire 24/7 armed patrol for the neighborhood. It might not prevent one break in but the patrolcould get there as the crooks are leaving. And will prevent further break ins
Okay, so they must jam the cellular air wave.

well since we haven't had a large scale power outage since the Big freeze no Jamming has had to occur. And I imagine but don't know the different security companies that can use cellular could also revert to using unit's battery power.

hic
did you see my comments on my gunS and willingness to use?
Anyone that comes in my home and sets off the alarm isn't here for tea

We have a security system. More importantly we are prepared, WELL armed and trained on use of firearms at 2705 Colonial Circle if the bad guys come...

:takeit:

Last edited:
There is a material % that do not come over here to work at McDonald's or in the fields as Pelosi apparently thinks they should do. They want money and they want it fast. The Liberals willful enabling of this, AGAIN, is the fraud that occurs in our elections. That and being provided cover by the media. That comment by AOC, if true, is pathetic. We don't owe them anything. And if you're all about that "... give me your huddled masses..." sentiment, we can't afford it. Times have changed. AOC just shrugs her shoulders and attempts to cite Modern Monetary Theory when confronted about the national debt ($34 Trillion and rising).

upload_2024-2-16_7-40-21.png

Last edited:
Grandson of a Silicon Valley executive dies from fentanyl due to border policies she endorses.

Last edited:
Long overdue, but finally on the GOP proposition ballot....

"Proposition 3- The Texas Legislature should require the use of E-Verify by all employers in Texas to protect jobs for legal workers by preventing the hiring of illegal aliens."

speaking of the Wall, it is beginning to look like Mexico is not going to be able to build it or even pay a little on it. Their red president is so busy spending his way towards insolvency that any attempts to use sweet reason with him are doomed to failure. Sort of like our last two.

These days history comes at us like bugs hitting the windshield. You don't know what you are going to get or where or when

Recent Threads

Back