Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

I can't believe a Judge released on their own recognizance those illegals who tore up the razor wire stormed through illegally and attacked our Guardsmen.
:brickwall:

When the power goes out my security system switches to cellular. There is also battery back up. If the power goes out it will not trigger the alarm to go off in my house.
If the alarm goes off I and my security company know and it going off is NOT from power outage
If they have been told to call police first they will and then call me.
Will it prevent someone breaking in? NO But it will give me time to get my guns ready and I WILL use them.
For those Rich people they should probably hire 24/7 armed patrol for the neighborhood. It might not prevent one break in but the patrol could get there as the crooks are leaving. And will prevent further break ins

Exactly
First they advise getting wireless since crooks were cutting wires

Now they advise getting hard wired again

:idk:

Exactly
First they advise getting wireless since crooks were cutting wires

Now they advise getting hard wired again

:idk:
I suppose you can always secretly hire an army of illegal aliens to protect you from the armies of criminal illegal aliens.

Since it was a U17 league I’m surprised but glad that some of the testosterone laden boys didn’t take matters into their own hands.

Austin AISD is $30 million over their budget. Here is a nugget from the article I read:

upload_2024-5-10_8-0-57.png

Of course, there was no discussion of ending the city's sanctuary status. No connection at all.

Wrong dog! My little, 11 yo Staffy, Ruby would love that job.

As it pertains to the current matter, pit bulls are the culturally germane choice..especially for our military, when they guard the new wall once completed. There’s plenty available. Great dogs actually.

I live in a tiny town,surrounded by Mexico on three sides, and would appreciate a little safety down here.

Last edited:
Mona
I agree BUT I think there is still time. Based on what I am seeing all across our country. What is your opinion?

There is a lot of work to undo the Progressive rule over America. It is possible and there are signs of life on the Right. However, to truly be effective the Right will have to purge the post-WW2 innovations that gate keep Conservative political action today.

Recent Threads

Back