Can anyone justify NOT having the Wall?

If he loses, he has nobody to blame but himself. This is one of the dumbest political moves I've ever seen.

MrD
Don't you think it is an attempt to secure the vote of Everyone in the family of someone who married an illegal.
I thinkDemx are pulling put all stops to win

MrD
Don't you think it is an attempt to secure the vote of Everyone in the family of someone who married an illegal.
I thinkDemx are pulling put all stops to win

Yes, that is exactly what this is. A lot of illegal immigrant men like to find fat, low self-esteem American women and marry them (and many of them already have wives in Mexico or South America). It gives them a place to live, a little cash, and some easy sex when they are desperate. These women would be a solid Democratic constituency - broke, unattractive, liberal, self-loathing, and usually treated like **** by a guy. But many of them probably don't vote because of the hassle. This is intended to motivate them - both because it helps their husbands and makes it easier for them to claim the EIC on their tax returns.

Of course, what's sad is that after these dudes get their legal status, they'll most likely ditch these women (and any children they made together). They'll find more attractive, Hispanic chicks, or the more "honourable" ones will help their real wives back home get into the US.

I have always contended the border fiasco was to garner votes but never thought about the ‘spousal’ aspect, doubled the votes, brilliant.

I have always contended the border fiasco was to garner votes but never thought about the ‘spousal’ aspect, doubled the votes, brilliant.

Next step - ban the limit on one spouse at a time as it's arbitrary. Next next step - let illegal aliens claim any number of spouses to triple, quadruple, or more the number of future voters!

I saw this scenario an absurd number of times when I was practicing law. Tons of my clients did this. Those who hadn't yet found a wife usually had pictures of naked women on their apartment walls - with a picture of Jesus and the virgin Mary nearby, of course. lol

What’s next?

Paragliding Ecuadorians with machine guns? They could fly over our border and get back without getting arrested with ease. I know because I live on the border. Immigration is primarily in the towns right on the border, busy processing and providing transportation. It’s wide open in the remote areas where I live. They could fly low and through valleys at night and be back before dawn.

It’s very mountainous here with remote valleys…think Afghanistan. There is no radar and few helicopters..they ones you see are driving cattle on big ranches.

Last edited:
What’s next?

Paragliding Ecuadorians with machine guns? They could fly over our border and get back without getting arrested with ease. I know because I live on the border. Immigration is primarily in the towns right on the border, busy processing and providing transportation. It’s wide open in the remote areas where I live. They could fly low and through valleys at night and be back before dawn.

It’s very mountainous here with remote valleys…think Afghanistan. There is no radar and few helicopters..they ones you see are driving cattle on big ranches.

I'm from Laredo and know many people who own ranches. What the Left conveniently ignores is that crossing the border illegally is just the first crime. Then you have trespassing, property damage, breaking and entering, theft and the fear of encountering desperate men on a remote part of your ranch. This is REALITY and they just don't care. These ranchers (ironically, many of them are Latino's going back generations) are considered turncoats if they complain and the TDS and hatred of Republicans is so deep, these strong Latin men are considered "MAGA" and "Coconuts" and turncoats to their people. They are real men, old school and don't put up with any nonsense. That's not the feminist way.

Last edited:
I'm from Laredo and know many people who own ranches. What the Left conveniently ignores is that crossing the border illegally is just the first crime. Then you have trespassing, property damage, breaking and entering, theft and the fear of encountering desperate men on a remote part of your ranch. This is REALITY and they just don't care. These ranchers (ironically, many of them are Latino's going back generations) are considered turncoats if they complain and the TDS and hatred of Republicans is so deep, these strong Latin men are considered "MAGA" and "Coconuts" and turncoats to their people. They are real men, old school and don't put up with any nonsense. That's not the feminist way.
The Good News: A very significant percentage of Mexican-Americans along the border will not vote for the Brandonistas

The Good News: A very significant percentage of Mexican-Americans along the border will not vote for the Brandonistas

Yes, but it's still tough. The Democrats have a hold on the border area south of San Antonio, including my Laredo. And let me tell you, the Democrats are corrupt as hell. Here is how the voting played out in the last election:

upload_2024-6-20_11-46-27.png

upload_2024-6-20_11-46-54.png

Notice that Brewster County, the biggest, is turning red. Few folks however.

In my opinion, Liberalism should be easily crushed. Trump has the bravado to do it. He has the policies to do it. But he lies. And one more thing that is not too popular around here; the abortion situation is too rigid on the right. Their policies are too scary and controlling whether you like it or not. If Trump would stick to honest ridicule and Constitutional policies and if the state of Texas would quit acting like it will pursue women who leave the state to get an abortion, then Trump would win in a landslide (notwithstanding his apparent breaking the law with the payoff). And when I say all of this, I'm telling you how I think the Republicans can win an election.

It is going to be difficult for Trump to win and it has nothing to do with policy. In fact more people would support the GOP except they refuse to vote for Trump, It has zero to do with liking or supporting Biden, only they hate Trump and that may be incapable of overcoming.

In my opinion, Liberalism should be easily crushed. Trump has the bravado to do it. He has the policies to do it. But he lies. And one more thing that is not too popular around here; the abortion situation is too rigid on the right. Their policies are too scary and controlling whether you like it or not. If Trump would stick to honest ridicule and Constitutional policies and if the state of Texas would quit acting like it will pursue women who leave the state to get an abortion, then Trump would win in a landslide (notwithstanding his apparent breaking the law with the payoff). And when I say all of this, I'm telling you how I think the Republicans can win an election.

I actually think Trump is handling abortion better than most Republicans do. He says he's going to leave it to states and keep the feds out. That's sensible.

Depending on how this is done, it might be worse than what Biden is doing.

Graduating from a college doesn't mean squat. What college? What level of degree? What degree plan/major? What actual job skills?

We don't need to green card people with an Associate's degree in Women's Studies, Community Organizing, or Sub-Saharan African Lesbian Dance Forms.

Recent Threads

Back