Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

I don't get the 57 years comment. (I know what happened 57 years ago.) Were not the Israelites there since roughly 2000 BC?

I don't get the 57 years comment. (I know what happened 57 years ago.) Were not the Israelites there since roughly 2000 BC?

The Romans tried to exile all of the Jews after their big war and destruction of the 2nd Temple around 70 AD or so. While the Romans scattered and exiled most of the Jews across the Roman Empire and beyond, many Jews remained, especially in both Jerusalem and Galilee. Since around 2,000 BC, I don't think there's been a day of history when Jews did not inhabit Israel.

The Arabs (as Muslims) did not invade until the 600s AD. Plenty of Jews still remained under Arab rule after that.

The Historical Presence of Jews in the Land of Israel - BJE

"In the years following the destruction of the Second Temple, the greater part of the Jewish population went into exile as captives, slaves and refugees, although Galilee remained a centre of Jewish institutions and learning until the sixth century CE.

The Jewish Presence in Jerusalem
There has been a Jewish presence in the city of Jerusalem over the centuries, despite the massacres and deprivation brought about by its ruling powers and invading armies. The only times Jews did not live in the city were in the period immediately after the Roman destruction and for a short time during the Crusades, which was also the only period when Jerusalem was a capital city for a non-Jewish group: from 1099 with the founding of the Latin Kingdom of Jerusalem.

The city has always been the designated national capital of the Jews. It was home to the Jewish kings, the Sanhedrin and the High Priests. In 1948 it automatically became the capital of the State of Israel."

Yes, so it seems dumb for BLM to call the Jews colonizers. It'd be like if a local tribe here said 'get out, USA,' and BLM called the tribe colonizers.

According to mainstream archeology: Nobody is indigenous to any place other than a portion of the Great Rift Valley in East Africa.

Every people, nation, tribe, race, ethnicity, etc., all of them, migrated/explored/conquered where they find themselves now. In almost every case (save a few), the current owners conquered and defeated someone else and won their land by a war of conquest. This is true for the entire Middle East, all of Europe, save maybe Iceland and a few far Northern areas, almost all of Africa, all of Asia (including Japan, which conquered the earlier (tall and hairy) Ainu and put them on reservations up North), all of North and South America, etc. Even the Hawaiians (who were from Tahiti/Bora Bora) conquered their land from the earlier (smaller and weaker) Marquesans, who were the first known people to land on the Islands.

As far as Israel goes, the Jews originally conquered it from the Canaanites back around 2,000 B.C. And, if you want to bring religion into the picture, if anyone wants to argue to whom G_d gave that land to, it's pretty obvious in the Bible. That would be the Jews.

Last edited:
I wonder if that will convince those posters who for reasons not understandable keep insisting Hamas did not do those evil unspeakable butchering of babies.

Jerusalem Post confirmation is good enough for me. I back tracked yesterday because the IDF spokesman was asked point blank and said they couldn't. The initial report was based on one reporter who was told by someone in the army. My understanding was that the reporter had not confirmed it. Someone else needed to do some independent work to confirm. It has been done. The savagery is astounding.

Jerusalem Post confirmation is good enough for me. I back tracked yesterday because the IDF spokesman was asked point blank and said they couldn't. The initial report was based on one reporter who was told by someone in the army. My understanding was that the reporter had not confirmed it. Someone else needed to do some independent work to confirm. It has been done. The savagery is astounding.

That's why Gaza has to be treated like 1945 Japan or this won't stop. If we had treated the Axis Powers like we do our modern enemies we never would have won WWII. We bombed those ******* until we broke them.

Surely Mudlim countries will not support Hamas now.
Well if course Iran will but that msy not be enough to keep Hamas going
Especially if other Muslim countries put pressure on Iran.
Concerning is the reportsthat Muslim women abd children are evacuating the West Bank

Surely Mudlim countries will not support Hamas now.
Well if course Iran will but that msy not be enough to keep Hamas going
Especially if other Muslim countries put pressure on Iran.
Concerning is the reportsthat Muslim women abd children are evacuating the West Bank
I would guess the Saudis are pissed off. They've been cultivating building a decent relationship with Israel for a long time, and making much progress. Hamas has just set them back a decade or so.

I would guess the Saudis are pissed off. They've been cultivating building a decent relationship with Israel for a long time, and making much progress. Hamas has just set them back a decade or so.

That remains to be seen. One reason for Hamas to do this is to cause Israel to react to such a degree that Muslim countries will freeze their relations with Israel.

It is all hideous, but terrorists do horrendous things as a strategy to see if they can cause an even worse reaction. That gives them an opportunity to play the victim publicly. It all depends on how Israel responds.

Shite Muslims believe there will be a world war and very few will survive. They believe that only a handful of Muslims will the usher-in a new world that’s totally Muslim.

This female truly exemplifies the OP Title" Cerebral warlord.
BLM Activist Jailed for Fraud After Spending Charity Donations on Herself
"Saleem was found to have taken the money and used it to enrich herself, purchasing an iPhone, a computer, takeaway food, and beauty products as well as spending £5,800 of the donations on Uber taxi rides over the 11 months up until June of 2021, the Times of Londonreported.

would this work as a defense? Asking for a friend
"This charity asked me to hold money for them, God knows why. Let’s just say my brain spent it. I can’t tell you what, where or why. I don’t know what I spent it on.”

This literally makes me sick to my stomach. It is like a pack of wild animals.
The dead boy's "crime"? Trying to help his friend who was being bullied. The actual beating was longer than this, and the one boy in the blue jacket tried to help, only to be hit and he ran from the mob.
No arrests as of yet.
Equally disturbing is the reaction of social media. Lots of laughing emojis, comment making fun of the young man, that type of sick thing.
Oh, and have you heard of this hate crime on any news stations?
The rhetorical question is so tiresome, but, what if the races were reversed? It would be front page news, more riots and looting, who knows what else would happen. Instead, Jonathon Lewis quietly dies, being beaten by a mob, 15 against 1, and no one gives a sh*t.

Last edited:
The dead boy's "crime"? Trying to help his friend who was being bullied. The actual beating was longer than this, and the one boy in the blue jacket tried to help, only to be hit and he ran from the mob.
No arrests as of yet.
Equally disturbing is the reaction of social media. Lots of laughing emojis, comment making fun of the young man, that type of sick thing.
The rhetorical question is so tiresome, but, what if the races were reversed? It would be front page news, more riots and looting, who knows what else would happen. Instead, Jonathon Lewis quietly dies, being beaten by a mob, 15 against 1, and no one gives a sh*t.

This is what the socio-marxists want.

No arrests as of yet.

mchammer, I think you asked me a question on the Israel/Palestine thread related to things like this. I think everyone involved should either get the death penalty or face stiff jail sentences. If they threw even 1 punch. I also support a citizen with a gun killing as many in the mob necessary in order to save the life of the person being beaten. Even better if Jonathan Lewis would have had a gun to defend himself. This in no way contradicts my desire to minimize death, de-escalate war, respond proportionally to crime, or achieve justice in society. It is in fact perfectly in line with that list of things.

No arrests as of yet.

And what cowards to gang up 15-1 on the guy. Pathetic.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back