Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

It just shows that it's a religion for them. They'll give up anything to save their souls. They look down on Christians today, but in practice, they're no different from an 11th century Catholic.
Good lord - now you are smearing the medieval church who lovingly pastored the peasants, tamed Kings, converted the Vikings, saved ancient texts by making copies, started the first universities, and built the great gothic cathedrals. Is there no limit to your blasphemy?

I'll give Kendi credit for one thing. He took the racial grifting to a whole new level. I've never seen anyone hustle so much money based on so much fraud and produce so little.

It just shows that if you can offer absolution to secular white progressives, there's almost no limit to how much money you can make. It just shows that it's a religion for them. They'll give up anything to save their souls. They look down on Christians today, but in practice, they're no different from an 11th century Catholic.

More seriously, I would suggest that white liberals are the pharisees of today - morally indignant and the like and worthy of ridicule.

Yeah, I wasn't too terribly fond of the 11th century Catholic reference either, but I understand the point he was getting at.

Modern secular liberals will bow down and pay homage to another man, if they think that man can offer them absolution from their so-called sins. And many of them are so lost, they are willing to listen to men who say they are sinful just for being born white.

It's quite sad to see, knowing what they have rejected, and what they have embraced.

Would a 16th century Catholic reference be better?
Probably, but I’m scratching my head for an apt comparison because the folks today are off the rails bad, racked with guilt, unforgiving, no redemption, etc. It’s a religion, but very unchristian like. Thus, any reference to any Christian sect is likely a non-starter (though everyone likes to do it because that is what they are most familiar with). Today’s secular religion is more like a doomsday cult.

I think the metaphor works. It doesn't have to mean backwards. It can mean the religion is their whole world and wholly devoted to carrying out the edicts of the leaders. Nothing wrong with Christians in the 11th Century doing that.

I think the metaphor works. It doesn't have to mean backwards. It can mean the religion is their whole world and wholly devoted to carrying out the edicts of the leaders. Nothing wrong with Christians in the 11th Century doing that.
If you read Canterbury tales, you get the impression that the vast majority of energy was being religious and getting laid (likely because life was short). My kind of society! (without the early death of course)

If you read Canterbury tales, you get the impression that the vast majority of energy was being religious and getting laid (likely because life was short). My kind of society! (without the early death of course)

Aren't those 2 things at odds? If the 2nd part is outside marriage?

Aren't those 2 things at odds? If the 2nd part is outside marriage?
I would say they lived a life with less distractions, which means they focused on 2 things that really mattered: God and procreation.

You can't focus on God and procreation outside of marriage. You can focus on God and procreation within marriage. Is this concept difficult to understand?

Folks, I'm not a Catholic, but I'm generally pro-Catholic. I don't piss on them. The analogy is a reference to the selling of indulgences. I think that white progressives donate money to groups like BLM to try to buy their righteousness in a similar same way.

Folks, I'm not a Catholic, but I'm generally pro-Catholic. I don't piss on them. The analogy is a reference to the selling of indulgences. I think that white progressives donate money to groups like BLM to try to buy their righteousness in a similar same way.
You need to s-p-e-l-l it out sometimes. LOL. Anyway, Marin Luther didn’t live in the 11th century, so I was totally lost on your point.

Some very good points from a leftist.

"Once reserved for the gravest of racial trespasses, thanks to the influence of Kendi and other charlatans like Robin DiAngelo, “racism” is now routinely employed to describe anything from workplace microaggressions to terrorist attacks. The march on Charlottesville was white supremacy, but so too is asking Black people to show up to Zoom meetings on time. The anthropologist Claude Lévi-Strauss called such terms “floating signifiers”: bits of phraseology that are “void of meaning and thus apt to receive any meaning.” The mainstreaming of Kendi’s brand of anti-racism has made “racism” into a word so plastic as to have lost all descriptive power — and with it all moral magnitude. At a moment when actual white supremacy is on the rise, the loss of “racist” as a condemnation with real ethical and political power is of grave consequence and may ironically be Kendi’s most significant contribution to American politics."

Very well said.

Just when I think I've seen it all.
Poor Meatball, who organized, then gleefully live streamed the looting smashing, and destroying of an Apple store, a LuluLemon, and a Foot Locker, screaming things such as, "Everybody gots to eat", and "Free Iphones!", spent one night in jail, although she does have 5 or 6 felonies against her. She is out, started a Go Fund me for some self care (girl needs a pedi she was so traumatized) after her terrible night in the clink, and now her attorney has come up with an epic statement that I sincerely can't believe.

MSN

Last edited:
BLM shows their true colors:

NYPICHPDPICT000059579764.jpg

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back