Black Lives Matter; The Cerebral Warlords of Our Time

365180507_7195033293844871_1089633098257297587_n.jpg

So was George Floyd the fat dude high on meth in St Louis?
I need a chart to keep track of all the fine young men getting ready to cure cancer until they were shot by evil police

I need a chart to keep track of all the fine young men getting ready to cure cancer until they were shot by evil police

I told you we needed a website. Not making fun of anyone's death, but stupid stuff usually results in bad consequences.

Ok I need to look up the fat dude in St.Louis.
Wasn't he one of the first innocent done wrong by po po?
And who was it Pelosi almost fell over for while kneeling for photo op?

I think you are referring to Michael Brown in Ferguson, MO. Per the autopsy, no hands raised in surrender. However, no body cam video as I recall, so Cori Bush can claim what she wants.

No, that has been happening since the inception of the USA. Jesus man, are you paying attention?

Actually prior to USA. 1619 project. After I finish Leaders Eat Last, 1620 - A Critical Response to the 1619 Project by Peter Wood will probably be my next read. To be fair, I might need to read 1619 as well.

I'll give Kendi credit for one thing. He took the racial grifting to a whole new level. I've never seen anyone hustle so much money based on so much fraud and produce so little.

It just shows that if you can offer absolution to secular white progressives, there's almost no limit to how much money you can make. It just shows that it's a religion for them. They'll give up anything to save their souls. They look down on Christians today, but in practice, they're no different from an 11th century Catholic.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back