2024 Volleyball

Ok, I need help. Xfinity doesn't offer LHN in my area of Houston. How can I see the 2024Volleyball special "One More Time"?

I thought during Asjia's long service run Harper was the main player who's passing was terrible but Cook choose to sub out a couple of other ladies. Maybe he didn't want to upset her....maybe the others on the team saw that too.
I will be surprised if anything substantial happens.

Don't get this one. Another MB. Coach not happy going into the season with Singletary and Ames as his MB's ?
They only have 3 middle blockers on the roster, 4 is the norm. Furthermore one of the 3, Nya Bunton, was injured for part of the fall and didn't play at all in the spring. My guess is this pickup doesn't change the starting lineup at all. It gives you enough middles to complete two squads for the most competitive practice gym in the country.

Is the consensus that this will be a team favored to win it all again next year? I wonder how we compare to those Penn State teams that won like 5 straight.

Wow, 2 games in Milwaukee. My daughter will want to go see those. Only about an hour and a half drive from here.
Tickets are already on sale for Milwaukee. https://www.ticketmaster.com/womens-college-volleyball-showcase-at-fiserv-tickets/artist/3139724
For Sunday the school allotment is in Section 105 and fans have bought in 107 as well. For Monday, the school allotment is in Section 107 and fans have bought in 106/107. Prices have come down dramatically from when they first went on sale. This should be a preseason poll #1 vs #2 matchup with Texas and Wisconsin. If you wanna go, grab 'em.

So, no TV listings yet. Still too early?
The Milwaukee matches are going to be televised on either Fox or FS1, they just haven't locked down which matches are on which channel. The rest of our matches fall under ESPN and it's too early for their picks; to be followed by the conference network picks. Then whatever is left will go to streaming.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back