2024 Volleyball

Very nice start to the season. Lots of things to be happy about....but Emma...oh boy. No matter how much she is ignored by media everywhere she keeps getting better. The middles and setters will be just fine. This will be a very entertaining season.:bevo:

Anyone else going today? We (wife, daughter, her friend/teammate) will be in Section 115 Row 1. I think that is just behind and left (TV perspective) of Texas bench.
HIC,

Hope you recorded it, because I am almost positive your wife, daughter, and you were shown on TV. During a rally they showed a small group of Burnt Orange people in the sea of red.

Thought sure you'd waive to Worster and me, but you were too busy celebrating.

We had a great time. Great seats right down by the court. A spattering of Texas fans but definitely home court advantage. I thoroughly enjoyed belting out Texas Fight that they piped in after Texas won. The previously loud WI fans were pretty silent.

IMG_1457.JPG

HIC,

Hope you recorded it, because I am almost positive your wife, daughter, and you were shown on TV. During a rally they showed a small group of Burnt Orange people in the sea of red.
We did record it. I think Mrs. HIC and I are going to sit down shortly and watch. Always fun to watch under no stress haha.

I think we can be seen in some of those highlight posts. The larger group of Texas fans was on the side opposite the benches. They got a good "Go Horns Go" chant going several times that I joined in on from our side.

They never showed Madi's dad, but he usually hides in the background.

I heard them playing Texas Fight after the game, and wondered if Chris sent the pep band up there.

I love the grit, confidence and determination. First set of the season and have to fight off several set points to win at 30...
In the bag at that point.
Then dominate the last 2 sets.
Several freshman played and Ayden has a future, but Mari is a player.
I believe Rella didn't arrive until summer yet looked like a veteran as a service sub in a pressure packed situation.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back