2024 Recruiting - Football

From On3

upload_2023-11-28_10-39-26.png

I'd say a flip looks iffy at best if he's still saying he's all Florida after the coaches were let go. We are dealing with teenagers after all.

Any news on if we have players opting for the portal other than Ross which I still believe is a big mistake on his part ( he should stay)? Just curious how many spots we are going to have.

Sources at IMG have told IT they believe RB Jerrick Gibson will stick with Texas.

Hamilton added one reason his family goes to Florida games is because his father is a die-hard Gator fan, but he supports Jerrick going to Texas 100% and they have always been honest with Coach Choice.

IT reported today they expect S Xavier Filsaime to make a return visit at some point with his mother, who currently lives in Orlando.

This is a good sign. Hope its successful. I know he has some family in Florida and thats a tough one to overcome but Florida has not done well this year which is a little surprising and their commits are wavering. Lets hope the good guys win out on this one and he lives in a burnt orange house!!

I am impressed by Washington's white boy receiver. He has quick feet and good hands. Hard to stop him.
Washington first and goal.
Dang wrong thread.

Last edited:
Washington is now up 10 with 2:44 left in the game.
looks like a Washington win at this point.
we'll see.
Dang wrong thread.

Hoping the CFP pick for Texas makes a little more momentum for closing on a few high value targets!!!

Black is the the only uncommitted that we are in on. Still working on Carter and Hibbler and Filsaime as possible flips. Other than that we are done for this cycle.

Having said that ,Robinson from the gags is taking over as DC at Syracuse. That may open up some doors with a couple of their commits. He was their ace recruiter.

Black is the the only uncommitted that we are in on. Still working on Carter and Hibbler and Filsaime as possible flips. Other than that we are done for this cycle.

Having said that ,Robinson from the gags is taking over as DC at Syracuse. That may open up some doors with a couple of their commits. He was their ace recruiter.
The Aggies are blowing up over the loss of Robinson. They are expecting both recruiting and portal losses. Texas could pick up several recruits including the linebacker from Jasper.

The Aggies are blowing up over the loss of Robinson. They are expecting both recruiting and portal losses. Texas could pick up several recruits including the linebacker from Jasper.
Everything is coming up Milhouse.

That’s a big loss for the aggy. Recruiting. Culture. Players loved that dude. That’s gonna leave a mark.

“Bring out your dead…”

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back