2024 Recruiting - Football

I watched rewind with Sark a few weeks back (I think it was the Kansas game but not sure) and what struck me was Sark talking about Sanders and his improvement in blocking and how the Coaches had stressed that as being very important to get him to where he wants to be at the next level. Sark made the comment that in talking with Sanders he told him, I know you can catch, but these are the areas you need to improve for the next level. Similar comments were made about Worthy that I donn't recall the specifics and a couple of other similar comments. I think his candid approach about improving in areas that will serve the player well in getting to the next level is a very good selling point to a recruit, especially a high level one.

From what I know Tx NIL budget is slotted. Sark hasn't budged and it's cost us some players. We'll see where this one goes.
The school cannot technically participate in the NIL but just like the pay for play all the way back to the pony express and collie station, it just happens in a round about way.

It wasn’t a hint, he flat out said recruitment with Mizzou is open.

One never knows. Feels like the father is getting into it, and playing a game. However, my take on Wingo’s comments is positive. He didn’t want to say anything to offend Missouri, but I believe that the manner in which he answered the question when pressed made it clear that right now, it’s Texas. Period.

One never knows. Feels like the father is getting into it, and playing a game. However, my take on Wingo’s comments is positive. He didn’t want to say anything to offend Missouri, but I believe that the manner in which he answered the question when pressed made it clear that right now, it’s Texas. Period.
I am guessing he wanted his son to play for Missouri.
If Wingo changes his mind that would be a big tease.

Rough list for tomorrow.

Commitments for 24"
Parker Livingstone, Lucas Lovejoy
DT, D'antre Robinson, Jones (Orlando, FL)
DE, Zina Umeozulu, Allen
'25 QB, KJ Lacey, Saraland (Saraland, AL)

WR, Ja'Corey Watson, Pearland Shadow Creek**
TE, Keiundre Johnson, Terrell**
OL, Austin Pay, Lone Peak (Highland, UT)
OL, Tyler Thomas, Dickinson**
DT, Carmello Brooks, Katy Paetow**
DE, Chad Woodfork, Humble Summer Creek**
CB, Jaboree Antoine, Westgate (New Iberia, LA)**
ATH, Dreydon Garner, Lincoln (San Diego, CA)

QB, Quinn Murphy, Regents School of Austin
RB, Tradarian Ball, Texarkana Texas High
WR, Dequane Prevo, Texarkana Liberty-Eylau**
WR, Ace Theus, Duncanville
WR/TE, Zachery Turner, Duncanville**
DE, Kevin Ford, Jr., Duncanville**
S, Ja'Darius Isom, Denison

QB, Trent Seaborn, Thompson (Alabaster, AL)
TE/DE, Zane Rowe, Denton Guyer**

C'Mon now, tell me that's not a joke.
If that’s not an omen, I don’t know what is.
But first, I’ll have to consult the Schwartz!
A6310768-16B6-4A84-AA9A-D32504579BE3.jpeg

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back