2024 Recruiting - Football

Any connection between Stone decommit from LSU and the Miller decommit from aggie? I see that Miller just visited LSU.

WR Drelon Miller decommits from Texas A&M

And oh yeah- I just checked the calendar- it is officially collie station decommit season.
Decommit needs to be added to the aggie roller coaster graphic at the bottom.
I also propose that NAIA victories be added to the upward slope.
IMG_0721.jpeg

A source telling IT about A&M's recruiting class...

“Matter of time. The exodus has begun.”

Important to know that WR Dre'lon Miller had a lot of influence on getting certain guys to commit.

View attachment 8669

IT saying there will be " a couple " more.
And aggy will comment with their usual copy and paste response. He doesn’t get aggy. He isn’t ready for our brand of football. He really isn’t that good. Yada yada yada!
If you want to see a completely bare pantry at most positions, just watch what happens when jimbo bolts and does his best Steve Miller impersonation by taking the money and run.
Heck, he’s basically been doing that for years.
My apologies to impersonators. I meant to say tribute artists!

A source telling IT about A&M's recruiting class...

“Matter of time. The exodus has begun.”

Important to know that WR Dre'lon Miller had a lot of influence on getting certain guys to commit.
IMG_7912.jpeg

looks like bad news coming from WR Wingo. this hurts

Wouldn't call it hurting. We only started recruiting him this spring. He lives 5 minutes from the mizzou campus so they have had a several years headstart. Mizzou has always managed to keep most of their 5*s home. See Burton and a couple of guys on defense.
Couple that with the season they are having it was always going to be a steep climb for Texas.
As mentioned earlier, any wr issues will be addressed vía the portal.

Last edited:
Wingo is a hometown kid. And Mizzou playing well helps them. Was still hoping to get him but I get it. If he was from Austin then that would hurt.

looks like bad news coming from WR Wingo. this hurts
Fully expected. Most mods RPMed him to MO last week.

As many has said, there is a plethora of wide receiver talent available in the portal every year. Plus, those players are usually upperclassman with experience.

Because Texas and the scheme Sark runs is so attractive to those aspiring to get to the next level, I have to say that I’m not particularly worried. After all, I believe that the only true receiver to ever win the Heisman was DeVonta Smith, while at Bama. He got there (to great extent) because of Sark and his scheme.

Fully expected. Most mods RPMed him to MO last week.

As many has said, there is a plethora of wide receiver talent available in the portal every year. Plus, those players are usually upperclassman with experience.

Because Texas and the scheme Sark runs is so attractive to those aspiring to get to the next level, I have to say that I’m not particularly worried. After all, I believe that the only true receiver to ever win the Heisman was DeVonta Smith, while at Bama. He got there (to great extent) because of Sark and his scheme.

it’s the fast giants that are so rare

Hudson?
My cristal ball says no matter who he decides to bless with his skills, he will portal 75% at one point.
At thec he will be double covered (see X last year)
I am a nobody, but Hudson seems to bring a lot of drama and UT doesn’t need that.

Last edited:
Crazy recruiting world.

Latest on Wingo from Fong.

"But as the decision draws near, the buzz for Texas is picking back up....I'm hearing a lot about Texas' positioning again."

The recent visit pattern doesn't suggest Texas at all, but maybe we get lucky. But hen there is this from Mizzou 247

WRT Wingo, "I am looking into and have inside people on mizzou.. Mizzou likely giving up hope and all signs pointing to Texas. Mizzous recent momentum is dead in the water."

I still think Missouri but sure is a lot of chatter stating otherwise.
He announces this afternoon.

Last edited:
TFB saying Texas pulled an ace from their sleeve in the past 24 hours. They say they have no idea how this will go. Their sources are saying Texas.

Crazy recruiting world.

Latest on Wingo from Fong.

"But as the decision draws near, the buzz for Texas is picking back up....I'm hearing a lot about Texas' positioning again."

The recent visit pattern doesn't suggest Texas at all, but maybe we get lucky. But hen there is this from Mizzou 247

WRT Wingo, "I am looking into and have inside people on mizzou.. Mizzou likely giving up hope and all signs pointing to Texas. Mizzous recent momentum is dead in the water."

I still think Missouri but sure is a lot of chatter stating otherwise.
He announces this afternoon.
If this is true, what did it cost in NIL money? I know thats all outside of Texas budget but buying players today is risky in my opinion. Crazy times we are watching!!

If this is true, what did it cost in NIL money? I know thats all outside of Texas budget but buying players today is risky in my opinion. Crazy times we are watching!!

From what I know Tx NIL budget is slotted. Sark hasn't budged and it's cost us some players. We'll see where this one goes.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back