2024 Recruiting - Football

I was at the game today and I would think the game atmosphere, full-house, loud and energetic fans, and just the entire setting (not to mention the final margin of victory) had to make a very positive impression on the recruits who were there.

Blue opted to forego his senior season, then changed his mind. The HC put it in the hands of the team, who voted not to let him return.

Blue opted to forego his senior season, then changed his mind. The HC put it in the hands of the team, who voted not to let him return.

Doh!! I posted that myself a couple years ago on the recruiting board. Honestly kids skipping their sr. year in football hasn't been as widespread as I thought it would be .
It has been occuring in soccer and women's vollyball for some years now.

Blue did the same thing, foregoing his entire Senior season. Looking from a distance, and knowing nothing about his personal circumstances, I don't see how that decision particularly benefitted him.
Blue created his own issues for his senior yr but to his credit, it appears he has come to work day after day to play. His fumble game before last was not good and I saw more questionable ball handling on the few runs he got Saturday. If he can fix that he has the ability to help Texas.

From 247...

“Everything’s going pretty good,” he said of things with Texas. “It’s my home. I talk with the coaches all the time, every day. I feel confident in my decision.”

“I’m going to Texas,” he said. “That’s all I got to say.”

“The defense, I love the defensive line,” he said of the Longhorns. “I love the way they’ve been playing and everything. I love how Coach Bo Davis coaches his D-line and getting everyone in the game.”

“He’s a super funny person,” Robinson said. “Nice to talk to, easy to talk to. He’s like to joke around. But he also takes football seriously. He’s going to tell you what you need to work on.”

“I like Texas by ten points or more (against Oklahoma),” Robinson said.

IT saying five-star S Xavier Filsaime of McKinney High will be in attendance this weekend.

He's a Florida native and committed to Florida long ago, but they didn't elaborate if he and Texas are in the preliminary stages and just talking or if there's substance to it.

Xavier Filsaime, McKinney, Safety

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back