2024 Recruiting - Football

OU fans are losing it.
Good for them. Prevents them from thinking about deliverance or lack of shoes, dental hygene, etc. Big game bob was an excellent coach and feasted on Texas. That was their big moment every year and he knew it. We have only had 1 coach and that was Muschamp who understood the same concept. Mack lost focus and it cost him and Texas. After him, it was a myriad of social experiments. Sark does seem to have the ability to lead Texas. We have gotten better each year, recruiting is good and we are winning. Now, can he win like we expect. That question will be answered within the month. Oh yea, its 1:42pm and ou still sucks!!!

49-0 is the greatest line ever!!!

IT went to see CB Wardell Mack recently and he mentioned there's a "high chance" he'll visit Austin again before signing.

“That’s a great program with great people,” Mack told IT Thursday at John Ehret High. “That is one team that hasn’t stopped recruiting me whether I’m committed or not, and said they will be there until the end. They are showing me I’m a priority.”

“I just talked to Coach Sark earlier this week,”
Mack said. “I remember it because I was in the gym. They tell me they are building something special there. Every time I talk to Coach Sark, he tells me they are building something special. And I can see it and envision it.”

“Coach Joseph and I talk often,”
Mack said. “Multiple times weekly, honestly. Our connection keeps getting stronger and stronger. He has a good feel for where I’m at. He’s just being patient and riding it out with me.”

“It’s the whole deal, honestly,”
Mack said. “When they lost to Oklahoma, that was just the secondary. They are figuring things out. With them moving to the SEC, it’s everything.”

Wardell Mack, John Ehret, Cornerback

A report from LSU 247 is saying Coach Jackson has been in contact with WR Dre'lon Miller of Silsbee the past few weeks.

He's considering a visit to Austin for the Tech game after Thanksgiving, and a source told them he's always been intrigued by Texas and they could be a "heavy contender" if they push.
He has been an LSU lean for some time.

Drelon Miller, Silsbee, Wide Receiver

Per IT, LB Tyanthony Smith isn't in any hurry to visit other programs despite A&M firing Fisher today.

He's content waiting out the new hire and going from there.

Recent Threads

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Back