2024 Recruiting - Football

Two notes from Nahlin at IT...

- he feels great about Texas' positioning for CB Corian Gipson, and thinks he's taking longer with his decision so his good friend Johnson-Rubell can have his time in the spotlight.

- he says patience may be required for five-star CB Kobe Black, but important to know Texas has a big lead and he's seen as a guy helping build momentum for the Horns behind the scenes along with DE Colin Simmons.

wondering about the rumor of a silent or soon to be 5 star WR commit that was expected very soo

5-star WR Ryan Wingo has received a Crystal Ball Prediction to Texas from @SWiltfong247 on The College Football Recruiting Show Watch LIVE

Five stars we're leading for at the moment.

Simmons, Black, McKinley, Baker and Wingo.

Other 5-stars we could land – Bussey

Gipson is expected to get bumped to a 5-star next re-eval.

If we land them all, that is 7 5-stars. Have we ever had 7 before? I don't think so.

Sorry, SA, but I have two grandchildren that i enjoy watching grow up, so I ain't looking for the Great Homecoming this week. Suffice it to say that even ESPN white washed that one.

Sorry, SA, but I have two grandchildren that i enjoy watching grow up, so I ain't looking for the Great Homecoming this week. Suffice it to say that even ESPN white washed that one.
Well, SH...have to say that I'm lost & confused. At least that's a common, comfortable state for me. "Been dazed & confused" most of my life.

Having 2 grandsons myself, I appreciate your plight & would never push you to divulge your secret. But with no info to the contrary, I'll stick with the double-wide story until a more plausible story comes along.

Florida mod. Florida is our biggest threat here.

image.png.8dcec612c080d03a6467609956bb0531.png

Its kind of a suttle thing to notice this year but we dont seem to be losing kids to Ohio State like in the past. Not sure if its Sark or the move to the SEC or both but I am certain that the wins have to be there this year. Its 4:23pm and ou still sucks!!! 49-0 Damn that feels good to write!!!

observation of truth.
I think the culture turnaround has been a big factor in the success of landing top recruits and keeping them away from others. go horns!

Its kind of a suttle thing to notice this year but we dont seem to be losing kids to Ohio State like in the past. Not sure if its Sark or the move to the SEC or both but I am certain that the wins have to be there this year. Its 4:23pm and ou still sucks!!! 49-0 Damn that feels good to write!!!

A little of both. No one has ever doubted Sarks ability to recruit. The move to the SEC SEC is huge.
If anyone remembers Harold Perkins recruitment. He noted several times that if Tx was in the SEC he would have committed to UT.

observation of truth.
I think the culture turnaround has been a big factor in the success of landing top recruits and keeping them away from others. go horns!
Amazing - get rid of our former “fill in the blank” coach and more kids want to come here.

A little of both. No one has ever doubted Sarks ability to recruit. The move to the SEC SEC is huge.
If anyone remembers Harold Perkins recruitment. He noted several times that if Tx was in the SEC he would have committed to UT.
Sark was hired to solve UT’s issue with missing on the nation’s best QB’s since Colt. Very smart in my opinion. What I didn’t anticipate was Sark pulling in top notch RB and TE as well. Defense? That can be outsourced.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-OU *
Sat, Oct 12 • 2:30 PM on ABC

Recent Threads

Back