2024 GOP Primary

The Dem states mentioned above may not be in play but I guarantee you that NC is not in play. Regardless the two most important states are GA and PA.

More MAGA terrorism? More?

Funny, I must have completely missed the first batch, probably because of all the antifa and BLM terrorism was blocking my view.
That is one of the talk show hosts on XM Progress. The day I listened he was spouting Trump was like Hitler and that he would deport anyone he wanted. He is one of the contributors to the assassination attempt.

iis I know people who believe all that crap. I used to politely ask them for some examples of what Trump actually said that would lead them to believe it. Makes them very angry to be questioned. I quit trying
But these idiots still vote

Last edited:
Take a look at this map. Red states adds 11 EV’s on a net basis after the 2030 census. This means GOP can win the presidency without winning a Midwest state or NV. Just need to win GA and AZ.

IMG_9262.jpeg

Silicon Valley has lost faith in the Biden administration. They recognize the entire administration is filled with incompetent DEI hires, ideologues, or both.

How does this ***-clown have any credibility?

Didn't Steele have a connection to Crowd Strike? Crowd Strike melted down Friday morning and shut down major banks and corporations all over the US today. People were waking up with their laptops on blue screen because of them.

Didn't Steele have a connection to Crowd Strike? Crowd Strike melted down Friday morning and shut down major banks and corporations all over the US today. People were waking up with their laptops on blue screen because of them.

I wasn't aware that Steele had a connection to Crowd Strike. Of course, Michael Sussman did.

Even Nate knows it’s over.

What's hilarious is reading that twit Allan Lichtman, who implies we the electorate are judging Biden on "perceived physical ailments".

Last I checked, Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia aren't physical ailments. Also, what we saw isn't just imagined or perceived. It's bloody obvious to anybody without giant democrat blinders on.

Trump +7 in MI according on Detroit free press poll.

Also in polls I’ve seen, Biden does better than Kamala so switching to Kamala would be a disaster.

Dems - hoisted on their own DEI petard.

Trump +7 in MI according on Detroit free press poll.

Also in polls I’ve seen, Biden does better than Kamala so switching to Kamala would be a disaster.

Dems - hoisted on their own DEI petard.
I think that is really JB's main argument at this point. It is not that he will do well, it is that the Plan B/C/D/E.... are all just as bad or worse. His response has gone from "show me where I will lose" to "show me where someone else doesn't lose".

39 dems now publicly calling on JB to drop out. Money is drying up. I still think he quits, but it will be mostly about not wanting the possible big electoral college win and congress shift to be his defining moment in history. He'll want to share the blame for that.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back