2024 GOP Primary

I think that is really JB's main argument at this point. It is not that he will do well, it is that the Plan B/C/D/E.... are all just as bad or worse. His response has gone from "show me where I will lose" to "show me where someone else doesn't lose".

39 dems now publicly calling on JB to drop out. Money is drying up. I still think he quits, but it will be mostly about not wanting the possible big electoral college win and congress shift to be his defining moment in history. He'll want to share the blame for that.
They keep appealing to his sense of “legacy,” but they don’t care about his legacy. They are just saying that if he doesn’t do what they want, they won’t like him anymore and he can’t make high dollar speeches, etc.
the legitimate—oh wait, someone says Biden stepped down

I guess I was right. It’s over between Trump and Biden. The beat down was so bad that Biden quit the race. You think the Dems can recover from this embarrassment? I doubt it, particularly if they go with Kamala. Imagine if Dems chose someone else besides Kamala? That would mean Trump forced both Biden and Kamala from the race. This is how folks will see it: Trump arising and Dems bowed.

This is the new hoax (from Kamala):

I will do everything in my power to unite the Democratic Party—and unite our nation—to defeat Donald Trump and his extreme Project 2025 agenda

They are going to ride that Resolution 2025 hard
Media has so lied about it I know several people who believe it
And won't bother to research it

And several million people who wouldn’t vote for Biden will vote for a woman, and several million people who wouldn’t vote for Biden will vote for a black. Oh and several more will vote for a ‘black woman’.
How Kamala changes things is not all good only, don’t kid yourselves they’ll develop a good plan/attack. Remember Biden got elected regardless of how defeatable we thought he was at that time.
This ain’t over.

Nash has brought the voting block variables
Add in the cheating on so many levels including mail in Drop box and millions of illegals voting.
I think that is why they aren't concerned about Kamala.

And several million people who wouldn’t vote for Biden will vote for a woman, and several million people who wouldn’t vote for Biden will vote for a black. Oh and several more will vote for a ‘black woman’.
How Kamala changes things is not all good only, don’t kid yourselves they’ll develop a good plan/attack. Remember Biden got elected regardless of how defeatable we thought he was at that time.
This ain’t over.

Black people don't like Kamala.

I don't think she will end up the candidate.

Well I predicted at the get go Michelle would sweep in and save the day, still do, but I also do not think Kamala is an instant winner for Trump.
Barack on the stage with Michelle (if they convince her) is too much for the otherwise ambivalent Dems to ignore.

I think this is the wrong argument. She “did the job”? No she didn’t. The whole point is that she doesn’t have the background or experience to be the leader of the free world. Saying she has already been acting as president is not true and contradicts the main argument.

Trump +4 over Harris in 5-way polling (Quinnipiac). I don’t see how it gets better for Harris over time. Trump has kept his TV ad buy powder dry. He wasn’t slated to run ads on tv until August.

Trump +4 over Harris in 5-way polling (Quinnipiac). I don’t see how it gets better for Harris over time. Trump has kept his TV ad buy powder dry. He wasn’t slated to run ads on tv until August.

The main difference is that the media spent the last few weeks being honest about Biden to get him to quit. They will go full Goebbels for Harris like they do for most Democrats.

The main difference is that the media spent the last few weeks being honest about Biden to get him to quit. They will go full Goebbels for Harris like they do for most Democrats.
She will be portrayed as the perfect blend of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. And against the monster Donald Trump. Obama was/is a rare talent, however, and Hillary, albeit talentless, was a very tough old-school politician. Unless Kamala Harris outperforms herself, she will have a hard time measuring up to those high standards.
Richard Nixon gave an interview at the end of his life, just as Bill Clinton had been nominated, and one questions was whether Clinton was too inexperienced and green to handle the presidency. Nixon said that it was remarkable how much and how fast a person grows once they get the nomination— an injection of steroids so to speak. So, maybe…. Still, Bill Clinton was another rare generational talent, and Harris does not seem to be.

Another thing is how short the campaign will be. It will be a social media blitz with young people trying to change the world against all odds—think GameStop stock frenzy.

Kamala will attract the history vote. First woman. First black woman. Our electorate has become incredibly shallow; moved only by virtue signaling. Actual competence does not matter. Short of her coming across as she truly is (the media and her handlers will cover for her like they covered for Biden) and Vance scaring women about abortion (I think Vance was a huge mistake), then I think she will win. That's my early prediction.

Last edited:
I think We need to start our own drumbeat that Trump is a good man was a great POTUS and and will be a great POTUS.
This time there are enough outlets platforms and "stars" to counter balance much of Demx media

Good lines of attacks...
"San Francisco CA politician with SF, CA priorities."

"large caravan on its way again because they know that DJT as POTUS will actually secure the border" // "Border Czar"
"Covered up JB's demise" - I saw an interview the other day where she said "I'm with Joe every single day and I see the good work he's doing"

Very, Very bad lines
"DEI hire"
"Laughing Kamala"

I had hoped DJT would have picked a woman as VP even when JB was still in the race. Now with KH, that would have been even more helpful. Water under the bridge now.

This is not for DJT to do, but all of the down ballot GOP need to be hammering how the dem establishment hid JB's demise and manipulated the system to disenfranchise the primary voters.

Could Forbes be right? I have a feeling many in the middle will just see it as sour grapes, throwing anything against the wall and it could hurt Trump. Maybe the legal experts can explain how it makes sense legally?

Could Forbes be right? I have a feeling many in the middle will just see it as sour grapes, throwing anything against the wall and it could hurt Trump. Maybe the legal experts can explain how it makes sense legally?
It's the right thing to hit her on, just not sure "impeachment" is the angle to push it with. I can't recall how much documentation/video of JB giving her the border task. If there is a lot then maybe impeachment angle can work.

The "we're going to impeach you" angle has lost a whole lot of it's zing since both sides seem to use it every other week.

It really seems like this guy is doing it to establish his own bona fides rather than to do damage to KH.

Back