2024 GOP Primary

I will never underestimate the Republicans ability to blow a lead, so I'll stay wary. I still can't get over the "red wave" flop.
I also think choosing JD Vance for VP will hurt Trump. Vance is ultra-MAGA, and did not perform well in his own state.
I'm not thrilled about any of his 3 favorites. I would love to see a woman chosen, as females are the least likely to vote Trump. Kamala and Biden put aside their vicious debates and campaigns. I think Nikki Haley would be a boon to the ticket.

I also like Glen Youngkin. He looks the part, has done some good things for the Commonwealth of Virginia, and would be a tough candidate to run against Newsome.
A J. D. Vance wouldn't have a chance, in my opinion. He is too young and inexperienced.

Also, to be fair, I felt the same way about voting for Hillary as people do voting for Trump. But, Hillary wasn't a mumbling old man with dementia. I am hoping that instead of holding their noses and voting Biden, most Dems sit this one out.
Who do you suggest for VP as assassination insurance?

I am with RP. Just today I read a report that "Biden was holding his slim lead over Trump." Something is not making any sense.

They need to find who funded this nutball. I bet my left nut that Soros money is involved.

More likely CIA or FBI. They are the ones who have been assassinating people in the US for 100 years.

The is the movie "The Swamp Strikes Back". Luke Skywalker lost a hand and came back. Trump lost an ear.

They need to find who funded this nutball. I bet my left nut that Soros money is involved.

It could be, but it might just be somebody who has listened to Democratic politicians and media figures and believed them. They talk about Trump being a fascist dictator along the lines of Hitler. If that was true, justifying an assassination wouldn't be hard to do, and it only takes one person to take that seriously to have an assassination attempt.

It could be, but it might just be somebody who has listened to Democratic politicians and media figures and believed them. They talk about Trump being a fascist dictator along the lines of Hitler. If that was true, justifying an assassination wouldn't be hard to do, and it only takes one person to take that seriously to have an assassination attempt.
Your theory applied would implicate a brainwashed trans moron.

451446671_2146648092386256_730847420637967039_n.jpg

Maybe not a tranny, but definitely a brainwashed loser.

Last edited:

Quite possibly, but it could also implicate a rational thinking person. Think about this guy. He's 20. He has been told by media, the entire Democratic Party, most of the popular culture, and likely his school teachers that Trump is a dangerous, Hitlerian figure since 2015, when he was an 11 year old child. Unless someone has corrected that for him, why wouldn't he believe it? And if he actually believes it, why would he think shooting him is so bad?

All true But is he also savvy enough to carry this out alone? Did he get to rally area beforehand and scout site Or luck upon it day if rally? How lucky for shooter Agents and police ignored citizens who saw shooter as he climbed to roof. More than one citizen who tried to warn Agents and police in time to prevent shooting.

The media outlets, USA today, Cnn who tried to make it that Trump fell when startled by loud noises are sick and evil.

Quite possibly, but it could also implicate a rational thinking person. Think about this guy. He's 20. He has been told by media, the entire Democratic Party, most of the popular culture, and likely his school teachers that Trump is a dangerous, Hitlerian figure since 2015, when he was an 11 year old child. Unless someone has corrected that for him, why wouldn't he believe it? And if he actually believes it, why would he think shooting him is so bad?

Russian collusion hoax was wink wink nod nod among the DOJ, FBI, and CIA. Don’t rule it out here.

Russian collusion hoax was wink wink nod nod among the DOJ, FBI, and CIA. Don’t rule it out here.

Yeah, what we've seen from them we can't rule them out.

Seriously, does anybody really still believe JFK was taken out by one lone gunman with all we've seen in that case?

Yeah, what we've seen from them we can't rule them out.

Seriously, does anybody really still believe JFK was taken out by one lone gunman with all we've seen in that case?

My opinion has long been that Oswald was involved but didn't act alone and didn't fire the lethal shot.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back