2024 GOP Primary

Yep. For all the smoke, no fire. Just a lot af wacky unproven claims from folks who would be happy to let Trump seize the ballots and then tell us who should have won.
Zuckerbucks to pay folks to harvest ballots from dem heavy areas is a proven fact.

I'm in solidarity on the 2020 election outcome with leftists comrades Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell and Chris Christie.

I'm in solidarity on the 2020 election outcome with leftists comrades Bill Barr, Mitch McConnell and Chris Christie.
It’s not what anyone did, but what they didn’t do, like enforcing the law. Same with the border. Presumably you think everything at the border is on the up and up? LOL.

Yep. For all the smoke, no fire. Just a lot af wacky unproven claims from folks who would be happy to let Trump seize the ballots and then tell us who should have won.

Just be patient. Sidney Powell is almost ready to release the Kraken. It'll be HUGE!

Bill Bellicek, most successful coach in the history of the NFL is looking for a job, mostly because people wonder if he is too old at 71. Truly brilliant people sometimes carry terrific mental acuity into their 80s. Unfortunately..we ain't choosing between men with intellectual or moral excellence to lead the free world.
BB is hamstrung by the fact that his record without Tom Brady is very average.

That is the unspoken elephant in the room, a larger factor than his age.

Zuckerbucks to pay folks to harvest ballots from dem heavy areas is a proven fact.
As was Pennsylvania acting contrary to their State Constitution...

Many of the suits were never addressed on merits, but the 'perfectly fine' election camp ignores that reality. They are no different than the idiots who wantonly ignore that the jury expressly found that DJT did not rape EJC.

Just be patient. Sidney Powell is almost ready to release the Kraken. It'll be HUGE!

Kinda hard to prove anything when the government refuses to be transparent.

Btw, as we've seen she was correct about the Dominion software ran machines.

Last edited:
True. The Kraken can't be a fishing expedition. She needed to have the evidence herself along with proper plaintiffs

I haven't seen anything exonerating her claims. She hasn't acted like it.

Yeah. Crazy ****. Next thing you know, that batshit crazy Kari Lake is going to claim she was offered a bribe to drop out of a senate race. Gimme a break with all this conspiracy talk, already. Those trump whack jobs. Liars, all...

True. The Kraken can't be a fishing expedition. She needed to have the evidence herself along with proper plaintiffs

I haven't seen anything exonerating her claims. She hasn't acted like it.

She had more than enough evidence but still the government said no. We shouldn't have to fight the government to get election transparency.

It was proven in court how easy it was to change votes on a Dominion machine. That was considered to be a conspiracy theory when Powell talked about it.

For those who don't believe in election fraud explain to me why adjudication rates and the lack of chain of custody on ballots over the last 4 years have not just increased but have skyrocketed. I'll wait.

New battleground poll out for PA and MI that has Biden at 42 or 43 and Trump 1-2 points less. Seriously, they couldn’t get 15-20% of folks to make a choice? This is what you call a push poll, designed to make Biden look better. Expect more of this ********.

Only thing Trump needs to do to win in the rust belt is to show all the migrants overtaking blue cities in television ads in places like Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This will depress the black vote substantially or actually convert some votes.

She had more than enough evidence but still the government said no. We shouldn't have to fight the government to get election transparency.

It was proven in court how easy it was to change votes on a Dominion machine. That was considered to be a conspiracy theory when Powell talked about it.

Again, she hasn't acted like this is the case.

What I hope comes out of all this is Demx has lost most of the ways they cheated
And we won't see 4 battleground states coincidentally stopping counting at same time with Trump one candidate leading only to resume counting with no poll watchers to have other candidate emerge leading
Or to have bags and boxes of ballots stuffed into collection boxes all across town by same person
Or to have absentee ballots with no verification counted
Or to have witnesses report voting machines connected to internet.
How about eliminating any possibility of easily tampering?

Again, she hasn't acted like this is the case.

If having sworn affidavits from election workers who said they found mail in ballots with no creases isn't enough to get you the ballots in court then nothing will.

A computer expert a couple of weeks ago had a Dominion machine in court and he showed how easy it is alter the vote count. he changed the vote count with a pen.

How about eliminating any possibility of easily tampering?
giphy.gif

Only thing Trump needs to do to win in the rust belt is to show all the migrants overtaking blue cities in television ads in places like Philly, Milwaukee, Detroit, etc. This will depress the black vote substantially or actually convert some votes.

If having sworn affidavits from election workers who said they found mail in ballots with no creases isn't enough to get you the ballots in court then nothing will.

My understanding is that these were looked into, and no such ballots were found and that she backpedaled on it.

A computer expert a couple of weeks ago had a Dominion machine in court and he showed how easy it is alter the vote count. he changed the vote count with a pen.

I haven't seen this, but this would be evidence that they could be tampered with not that they actually were.

My understanding is that these were looked into, and no such ballots were found and that she backpedaled on it.

I haven't seen this, but this would be evidence that they could be tampered with not that they actually were.
You believe Trump grabbed ******* because he said it on a tape in a bus, but you don't believe anything else he says. Oh, except that you seem to believe he encouraged "insurrection" on Jan. 6.

Yet, you need evidence, on a fan board, that the Dems didn't cheat their asses off in November 2020 to rig and steal the election from Trump? It's a fan board, not a court of law.

Maybe you should start making football comments.

Last edited:
Powell?
IIRC the people who came forward questioning the absentee ballots had nothing to do with Powell. Might be remembering it wrong .
Need to see if I can find that info

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back