2024 GOP Primary

There is no defense of Biden by the Dems.

There doesn't need to be, because it won't be the issue for the substantial group of independent voters who don't tune into politics until the last month or two before the election and don't get their news from conservative sources. All they're going to hear about is 1/6, "threats to democracy," and felony charges against Trump. And this assumes Biden is the nominee.

As we know, the Democrats could substitute another candidate who at least says he won't be insane on the border, and he'll just say, "I'm not Biden." But all the Trump negatives will still be there.

Of course, it didn't have be this way, but our primary voters decided to choose the hardest option with the least reward. We're paying to buy into Berkshire Hathaway, but we're getting stock in Cosmo Kramer's rollout tie dispenser company.

There doesn't need to be, because it won't be the issue for the substantial group of independent voters who don't tune into politics until the last month or two before the election and don't get their news from conservative sources. All they're going to hear about is 1/6, "threats to democracy," and felony charges against Trump. And this assumes Biden is the nominee.

As we know, the Democrats could substitute another candidate who at least says he won't be insane on the border, and he'll just say, "I'm not Biden." But all the Trump negatives will still be there.

Of course, it didn't have be this way, but our primary voters decided to choose the hardest option with the least reward. We're paying to buy into Berkshire Hathaway, but we're getting stock in Cosmo Kramer's rollout tie dispenser company.
Unfortunately Deez, I think you're right. There's just too many only Trump people in the Rep. party that don't understand that when Worthy is triple covered, you gotta throw to Whittington.

The dems will spend 3x as much on media and will absolutely destroy Trump. They'll make him look worse than Hitler by the time the election rolls around. Ironically, they'll do a better job than Herr Goebbels and Pravda. Unfortunately, the Rep's do a poor job when it comes to advertising and all the big ad agencies are woke companies.

The only way for Rep's to win this is unite and throw away minor differences and bickering and implement a united plan to prevent the total destruction of our country. But it won't happen.

My greatest fear: 11th hour Michelle Obama.
For someone who did so little, she has an incredible amount of doting morons who would love to vote for the "1st Black They/Their Female President"
I am constantly amazed at those who call her the greatest First Lady in History.
I guess they never heard of Eleanor Roosevelt, Lady Bird Johnson (who did so much for nature and wildflowers I must include her) Jackie Kennedy, who was a great ambassador for the US, and most recently, Betty Ford.
She established a top notch rehabilitation center for drug abusers and alcoholics, admitted to the USA that she herself was an alcoholic, and was the first First Lady to openly share that she had breast cancer.
An incredibly brave woman who has changed and saved thousands of lives.

But, Michelle has those great arms! She is among the worst First Ladies I can think of.
Ashamed of America, did zero for the country, and raised semi-trashy children who take drugs and so nothing as far as I can see.
But I think she would give Trump a run for his money.

Unfortunately Deez, I think you're right. There's just too many only Trump people in the Rep. party that don't understand that when Worthy is triple covered, you gotta throw to Whittington.

The dems will spend 3x as much on media and will absolutely destroy Trump. They'll make him look worse than Hitler by the time the election rolls around. Ironically, they'll do a better job than Herr Goebbels and Pravda. Unfortunately, the Rep's do a poor job when it comes to advertising and all the big ad agencies are woke companies.

The only way for Rep's to win this is unite and throw away minor differences and bickering and implement a united plan to prevent the total destruction of our country. But it won't happen.

It also doesn't help that the Dems have a flexibility that we lack. If they see things going down the tubes for Biden post-convention, the DNC can pressure him to step down and let them substitute Gavin Newsom or some other Democrat who's not quite as inept. The rest of the party won't care. In fact, they'd be somewhat relieved.

If Trump is convicted in one of his cases and literally going to prison or just collapsing and clearly facing defeat, the RNC and the convention have no flexibility. If they were to try to substitute Haley, Desantis, or someone else, the base of the party would **** a brick. Even if he had a health scare, many would think the "establishment" was trying to pull a 1991 Gorbachev-style coup and either not vote or vote for RFK, Jr. The Democrats would covertly float those rumours, and many MAGA-typles would believe them.

It also doesn't help that the Dems have a flexibility that we lack. If they see things going down the tubes for Biden post-convention, the DNC can pressure him to step down and let them substitute Gavin Newsom or some other Democrat who's not quite as inept. The rest of the party won't care. In fact, they'd be somewhat relieved.

If Trump is convicted in one of his cases and literally going to prison or just collapsing and clearly facing defeat, the RNC and the convention have no flexibility. If they were to try to substitute Haley, Desantis, or someone else, the base of the party would **** a brick. Even if he had a health scare, many would think the "establishment" was trying to pull a 1991 Gorbachev-style coup and either not vote or vote for RFK, Jr. The Democrats would covertly float those rumours, and many MAGA-typles would believe them.
Opinion: Why Are College-Educated Republicans Returning To Support Trump?

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/01/14/us/politics/trump-college-educated-voters.html

To any democrat the vote for Michelle is a vote for her husband and he is the absolute darling of the Dems. It will be easy for them to blame all the countries ills on Biden (rightly or wrongly) and position her as the return to their glorious Obama days. Argue what you will that was their Camelot era.

To any democrat the vote for Michelle is a vote for her husband and he is the absolute darling of the Dems. It will be easy for them to blame all the countries ills on Biden (rightly or wrongly) and position her as the return to their glorious Obama days. Argue what you will that was their Camelot era.

This is the Liberal Camelot. It's an image from Ferguson.

original.jpg

IMG_2834.jpeg

It would be extremely hard for me to think of an election where the choice of Vice President is more consequential.
If Biden remains the candidate, there is no way Kamala can do the job.
I think if Trump makes the right choice, some of the fears of possible imprisonment will go away.
The problem is, the candidates I would like are Alpha males, and 2 Alphas together do not work.

I don't know much about the females that might be considered.
Who do y'all think Trump should choose, male or female?

She's not a Trump hater. She's a Trump voter who doesn't like his style and was willing to vote against him in the primary. What needs to be looked at is Biden voters in Michigan, Pennsylvania, Arizona, Wisconsin, and Georgia who are willing to break with the Dems and vote for Trump.

Also, for a MSM journalist, Olivia Nuzzi is hot. Most journalists are bitter old man-hater types who wish they were lesbians. Nuzzi is a bit of an exception.

and if Joe cannot act as POTUS and she takes office, the country is doomed.
Disagree with this part, because she is no less competent than Joe already is - he just has the dementia excuse working for him.

She would have her strings pulled by the same TrotskyObamaites who are currently busy making Joe look even more stupid and evil than he normally did.

Mc, after that anti promo she did on Tenn Senator I guarantee there will be a neg advert by her - don’t know if he will join her but I’m certain she isn’t going to keep quiet. Well not unless one of her publicity agents advise her strongly against it and I doubt that will happen.

At this point, I don't think Kamala can even spell "President" correctly. She is absolutely hopeless - and if Joe cannot act as POTUS and she takes office, the country is doomed.
The country is doomed with any D with the possible the possible exception of Tulsi Gabbard, but she isn't running for anything.

No it isn't. Leftists gloat over every victory. They do it because they know they can get away with it. They get away with because there is no conservative power structure in the US anymore. Never Trumpers love this stuff. Soccer moms either aren't going to see this clip or they will chuckle about it because they would love to buy a new wardrobe with money they took from some man they don't like.

It's not gonna make a difference. Nobody who's not a partisan Democrat watches Rachel Maddow. A jury found him guilty of sexual assault. That's what everyone's going to hear.

Of course, we didn't have to take on that political liability, but what the hell, let's give Biden every conceivable chance to wiggle out of his screwups.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back