2024 GOP Primary

My understanding is that these were looked into, and no such ballots were found and that she backpedaled on it.

I haven't seen this, but this would be evidence that they could be tampered with not that they actually were.

Several election officials in different states have said the same exact thing. About 1,000 affidavits nationwide after the 2020 election. They aren't all lying. People are still trying to get their hands on the Georgia ballots after the Georgia Supreme Court said they could be looked at. The lower level courts are still piddling around.

Possibly not but if it's not that hard people will find a way to do it. Wouldn't it be nice to look at the machines to see if it happened? The AZ audit team said about 30 different incursions happened to the machines in Arizona.

You don't find anything suspicious about the government's refusal to be transparent about elections? I would love for you to show me examples where the government has shown complete honesty without supervision.

The left has been shown to corrupt everything they touch but I'm sure elections are fine.

Last edited:
Thanks Garm
I thought I remembered there were several in several states who reported this
But once Mr D tied that to Powell I wondered. Did Powell claim as Deez suggestd someone falsely claim absentee ballots were manipulated
And then as Mr D reported Powell "backpedaled"
Maybe Deez has some links that will explain.

Thanks Garm
But once Mr D tied that to Powell I wondered. Did Powell claim as Deez suggestd someone falsely claim absentee ballots were manipulated
He and Husker are out at a pub.

:fiestanana:

Last edited:
Dominion lost, and the media is censoring it? I'm gonna need to see the dismissal order and opinion on that one (if there is one).

The whole conspiracy theory thing is crazy. I saw some tweets (very arrogant tweets) accusing Antifa of staging Jan 6th. I've also seen peaceful videos and violent videos, all on that day.

Thanks Garm

Yeah, I'd like to see what Deez is talking about.

Several election officials in different states have said the same exact thing. About 1,000 affidavits nationwide after the 2020 election. They aren't all lying. People are still trying to get their hands on the Georgia ballots after the Georgia Supreme Court said they could be looked at. The lower level courts are still piddling around.

Possibly not but if it's not that hard people will find a way to do it. Wouldn't it be nice to look at the machines to see if it happened? The AZ audit team said about 30 different incursions happened to the machines in Arizona.

You don't find anything suspicious about the government's refusal to be transparent about elections? I would love for you to show me examples where the government has shown complete honesty without supervision.

The left has been shown to corrupt everything they touch but I'm sure elections are fine.

There's suspicious stuff in every election, but it's rarely pursued, because whatever anyone thinks is suspicious has to be big enough to swing an election. (There were suspicious things in 2000 as well, and Dems bellyached about them. They were wrong, but I understand why they were suspicious. In fact, I remember them bitching about the voting machines in more recent elections.) That burden is pretty high, because it's not something one guy or even many guys can pull off. It would have to be a very big conspiracy that nobody leaks.

The problem with just letting people inspect the machines is the secret ballot. How you vote is supposed to be private, and I could see that being jeopardized if a litigant is allowed to peruse the machines. If I worked for some woke law firm, would I want them to know I vote GOP? No. If I was a teacher, would I want my colleagues to know I vote GOP? No. Should it be impossible? No, but I'd expect a pretty high burden to do it and very strict privacy protections. In fact, I'd want the people looking at it to be civilly liable for any breach privacy breach and to post bond or proof of liability insurance (which would have to be well into the billions of dollars).

Rather than engage in speculation about fraudulent ballots and voting machine hacking, I'd rather focus on the election rigging that we know to have taken place - negative but true stories about Biden and the COVID origins being suppressed by social media, rules being changed in nefarious ways as they were in Pennsylvania, and the usual media bias. Those things had a much bigger impact anyway.

It's amazing how little the RNC spends on useful things (compared to the DNC) and how much it spends on crap. I don't like the DNC, but it's run by far more competent people.

There's suspicious stuff in every election, but it's rarely pursued, because whatever anyone thinks is suspicious has to be big enough to swing an election. (There were suspicious things in 2000 as well, and Dems bellyached about them. They were wrong, but I understand why they were suspicious. In fact, I remember them bitching about the voting machines in more recent elections.) That burden is pretty high, because it's not something one guy or even many guys can pull off. It would have to be a very big conspiracy that nobody leaks.

The problem with just letting people inspect the machines is the secret ballot. How you vote is supposed to be private, and I could see that being jeopardized if a litigant is allowed to peruse the machines. If I worked for some woke law firm, would I want them to know I vote GOP? No. If I was a teacher, would I want my colleagues to know I vote GOP? No. Should it be impossible? No, but I'd expect a pretty high burden to do it and very strict privacy protections. In fact, I'd want the people looking at it to be civilly liable for any breach privacy breach and to post bond or proof of liability insurance (which would have to be well into the billions of dollars).

Rather than engage in speculation about fraudulent ballots and voting machine hacking, I'd rather focus on the election rigging that we know to have taken place - negative but true stories about Biden and the COVID origins being suppressed by social media, rules being changed in nefarious ways as they were in Pennsylvania, and the usual media bias. Those things had a much bigger impact anyway.

Election officials see the ballots on election night and have passed through many hands that night. Having a team come in and inspect the machines doesn't mean that much. In fact, you don't even need to see the ballot images in the machine. You can inspect the machine's settings without invading people's privacy.

If they're not being transparent and are willing to take you to court to stop it you can bet something's amiss. This is common sense.

It's amazing how little the RNC spends on useful things (compared to the DNC) and how much it spends on crap. I don't like the DNC, but it's run by far more competent people.

I don't see the line items for "Race Baiting" and "Rigging/Stealing Elections". DNC certainly wins those.

Election officials see the ballots on election night and have passed through many hands that night. Having a team come in and inspect the machines doesn't mean that much. In fact, you don't even need to see the ballot images in the machine. You can inspect the machine's settings without invading people's privacy.

If they're not being transparent and are willing to take you to court to stop it you can bet something's amiss. This is common sense.

What settings would need to be looked at, and how come nobody has done it? A litigant may not be able to, but a legislature certainly can.

What settings would need to be looked at, and how come nobody has done it? A litigant may not be able to, but a legislature certainly can.

People aren't doing it because as I said it's a fight to get a chance to look into them. One thing we've discovered is that votes can be altered by a pen. lol

I'd first before anything make sure the machines have not been tampered with from outside incursions before anything else. Then I would look at the logs to see if an election official with administrative access hasn't been messing with anything.

A setting I would look at does the vote total equal the number of votes from each candidate. Let me explain. Dominion has a feature (I'm not making this up. It's crazy) that you can adjust the value of each candidates worth. For example, a Biden vote can be worth 1.0 and a Trump vote .95 which would cause Biden to have an advantage. I would be sure that both candidates are worth 1.0.

I'd also check the adjudication rate of the machine (this info though is usually released). If it's chucking out ballots at more than 3% I would want to know why. This is the most nefarious thing I'm seeing. Before 2020 the adjudication rate was around 1-3% and has now gone to 10% in the battleground states. Adjudication means the ballot's not 100% clear to how you voted so supposedly a bipartisan team will decide what you meant. With over a 100,000 ballots in adjudication in a race for example the ballots should be at a 50/50 clip between the candidates because dems and reps voters should be making mistakes at the same rate. Dem candidate should roughly get 50,000 votes and the reps at 50,000 in this example of adjudication but this isn't necessarily happening. In the AZ governors race in 2022 Hobbs beat Lake with 62% to 38% adjudication in her favor. With the amount of ballots in adjudication this large amount of discrepancy is a near mathematical impossibility if everything is being done fairly.

I hope I explained that well.

Last edited:
One thing we've discovered is that votes can be altered by a pen. lol

I was already convinced cheating went on, in a widespread fashion. When I saw the above, it's clear the only people that don't realize it are never going to be convinced otherwise. The song NOWHERE MAN comes to mind.

Lake being bribed to back out of a senate race? Can't tell me shady **** isn't going on. Some powerful people are clearly afraid of results of fair elections

I was already convinced cheating went on, in a widespread fashion. When I saw the above, it's clear the only people that don't realize it are never going to be convinced otherwise. The song NOWHERE MAN comes to mind.

Lake being bribed to back out of a senate race? Can't tell me shady **** isn't going on. Some powerful people are clearly afraid of results of fair elections

These machines and mail in balloting need to go. We have Ken Paxton to thank for keeping mail in ballots from coming to Texas. He beat Harris County in court to stop it and you know if he had lost every county would be doing it now. Without him who knows what would have happened in our elections.

I don't care about her point. It's stupid, but Nancy Mace is sexy in the slightly trashy kind of way. She's not full Lauren Boebert trashy but just tipping on the trashy side

Makes you wonder if the democrats can get Biden to quit and let someone else take his place. He might not go because he has to stay in order to pardon himself and/or son in his mind.

Makes you wonder if the democrats can get Biden to quit and let someone else take his place. He might not go because he has to stay in order to pardon himself and/or son in his mind.

He can still step aside. He can drop out and then issue the pardons right after the election but before the inauguration.

Last edited:
Even if we don't know what the charges exactly are?

Yes. Consider the language of the Nixon pardon. It granted him a pardon "for all offenses against the United States which he, Richard Nixon, has committed or may have committed or taken part in during the period from January 20, 1969 through August 9,1974."

He could have sold nuclear secrets to the Soviet Union as president, and the pardon would have protected him.

Mr D??
You said, " They won't vote on policy."
From link
" when they continually tell pollsters they prefer Trump's policies by double digit margins"

Now these ordinary voters might define policy different from you. They probably see " policy" as Trump's many decisions that made life better for them.

If people voted on policy, Republicans would win almost all the time. Instead, people vote on social issues. Democrats position themselves as love and Republicans as evil. Hence, Democrats win frequently.

Back