2024 GOP Primary

Trump is showing a mental decline in his speeches now.

It isn't as obvious as Biden's, but he is starting to say things that don't make sense, says he is running against Obama, getting his nasty nicknames mixed up. Biden is the confused type of senile, mostly neutral except he is POTUS.

Trump is going like my dad. Kind of crazy like a fox. My dad could still be charming when he wanted to be, but, his brain was totally scrambled and he did things months before he passed that made absolutely no sense. (canceling his and my mom's life insurance the last year of their lives, WTH?, hiding all of his important papers and wills in different safety security boxes in various banks around town.
And he would be mean to staff at my mom's assisted living home, and he had always been very kind to all.
The last words my dad spoke to me were quite hateful, but I realized my dad wasn't inside of his body anymore.
And I fear that is what is happening to Trump. He is as bad of a choice as Biden, in my opinion, on his mental acuity alone.
If you haven't listened to him speak in a while, gird your loins and listen. You might be very surprised.

Either Trump or Biden must not be the candidate. We are on the precipice of losing our America, and neither of these men are up to the job.

I cringe that a decent guy like DeSantis is being mocked for his smile, his lack of charisma, his boots, when we need a solid person in the White House. I don't care if the captain of the ship has charisma, just get me safely to port.

Last edited:
Either Trump or Biden must not be the candidate. We are on the precipice of losing our America, and neither of these men are up to the job.

I cringe that a decent guy like DeSantis is being mocked for his smile, his lack of charisma, his boots, when we need a solid person in the White House. I don't care if the captain of the ship has charisma, just get me safely to port.

I feel for you and your family, with having to see your dad decline like that. It's very common. Very cruel. I'm glad you understood his issues

Your 2 paragraphs above are absolutely true, 100%. More need to see it that way

Considering how much and how often Demx /Media ran with that story Trump denouncing it seems ok

He's not denouncing the story. He's denouncing golden showers. I didn't think that needed to be denounced. Personally, I think most people I know would assume I'm not into golden showers. Never felt like I needed to affirmatively say it. lol

?? The "story" was Trump paid for golden showers.
When Trump said he wasn't into golden showers that pretty much denounced the story.
No one is silly enough to say that he may not get off on GS but he still could have paid for them would they?
Deez most people have never had the need to say publically they are not into golden showers as they have never been accused publically for paying for one.

?? The "story" was Trump paid for golden showers.
When Trump said he wasn't into golden showers that pretty much denounced the story.
No one is silly enough to say that he may not get off on GS but he still could have paid for them would they?
Deez most people have never had the need to say publically they are not into golden showers as they have never been accused publically for paying for one.

I hate to try to apply nuance to a story about golden showers, but here we go. Lol. Think about this for a minute. The decisive point here shouldn't be that he isn't into golden showers. It should be that he doesn't get with hookers.

After all, what if the story didn't involve golden showers but just routine sex with hookers? Should we assume it to be true? Or going the other way, what if he was into golden showers but only with his wife (still gross but not immoral or illegal)? See my point? Lol

How about I just realize the media regularly makes **** up about Donald Trump with zero supportive evidence, and when proven wrong they either stay silent or print a brief retraction on pg 47.

Strange. Posters here are talking about golden showers and my name hasn't been mentioned once. You're slipping, people.

Strange. Posters here are talking about golden showers and my name hasn't been mentioned once. You're slipping, people.

I thought about it, but decided against it because it would have undermined my point. I think it's assumed that most aren't into golden showers, so it shouldn't need to be said. But you're one of the exceptions. I'd be much more surprised to learn that you weren't into golden showers than that you were. Lol.

I hate to try to apply nuance to a story about golden showers, but here we go. Lol. Think about this for a minute. The decisive point here shouldn't be that he isn't into golden showers. It should be that he doesn't get with hookers.

After all, what if the story didn't involve golden showers but just routine sex with hookers? Should we assume it to be true? Or going the other way, what if he was into golden showers but only with his wife (still gross but not immoral or illegal)? See my point? Lol
I think the larger issue returns to Trump's ever present ham-handed, sloppy rhetoric. It is not in Trump's nature to speak precisely, so his foaming at the mouth haters are always left with avenues to attack him, and with reason to think he is lying or hiding something. And his ever stalwart defenders to the death like 6721, always have avenues to put up some deflective defense.

Sometimes the foaming attackers have the better argument, sometimes it's the 6721s of the world. Either way, the constant vitriol between the two sides is way, way beyond old. I'm getting to the point where I almost hope Trump has a stroke and dies just to shut these interminable arguments down.

Geez SN I didn't realize you paid so much attention to my posts. To get mentioned twice like that is high honor indeed and rude.
Since you have paid such close attention to my posts what exactly have I stalwartly defended Trump on?
Wishing someone's death is kinda disturbing and usually done by extremists.

How about you just ignore any post by me ?

Sangre :"I think the larger issue returns to Trump's ever present ham-handed, sloppy rhetoric. It is not in Trump's nature to speak precisely, so his foaming at the mouth haters are always left with avenues to attack him, and with reason to think he is lying or hiding something. And his ever stalwart defenders to the death like 6721, always have avenues to put up some deflective defense.

Sometimes the foaming attackers have the better argument, sometimes it's the 6721s of the world. Either way, the constant vitriol between the two sides is way, way beyond old. I'm getting to the point where I almost hope Trump has a stroke and dies just to shut these interminable arguments down."

I hope you do post what I have defended Trump on.It might be enlightening

Last edited:
Don't take it as an insult. It's the truth.

You defend Republicans against any and every slight.
You defend Trump the same way.

I would have thought you would be proud to stand up and own that.

You are wrong. I have and will continue to defend his actions and policies that had our country including all minority groups in a better place . Surely you agree with what he did visit a vis NATO. Surely you liked him adding to Strategic Reserves and that we were the No1 exporter of oil?
Etc etc.
Go back and read what I defended.
THEN
Since my remarks upset you to the point of wishing Trump dead ignore me
Please

I have and will continue to defend his actions and policies that had our country including all minority groups in a better place . Surely you agree with what he did visit a vis NATO. Surely you liked him adding to Strategic Reserves and that we were the No1 exporter of oil?
Great points, 6721. If folks would look at the Trump policies, they would realize the good things he did for our country. But the haters focus on the Trump persona, not on the Trump policies.

Since my remarks upset you to the point of wishing Trump dead ignore me
Please
I used you as a local example of the national arguments that have gone on since Trump's triumph over the evil witch Hillary in 2016. I'm tired of them. The only way I can imagine them stopping is with Trump's demise. As long as he is alive, he will be trying to hog the spotlight, and the incessant arguments will continue, if only because the shitbirds at CNN and MSNBC, etc. know it is good for their ratings.

I'm getting to the point where I almost hope Trump

Now, I didn't say I wish him dead. And I even voted for the man. But it only took a few seconds for you to come rushing to his defense, making my original point for me.

SN
Saying it is disturbing someone wishing death to another is NOT defending Trump
Good grief.
Dude take a chil pill. Maybe a few days off from media
And remember how great our country was going under Trump :yes:

Great points, 6721. If folks would look at the Trump policies, they would realize the good things he did for our country. But the haters focus on the Trump persona, not on the Trump policies.

Most of us will acknowledge the policy when it's good, and it often was. The problem is that you won't get to keep the policy if your persona is so bad that it hurts your brand and costs you elections. This is why many of us like Desantis. He's even better on policy and doesn't trip over his own junk every 5 minutes.

DeSantis is gaining ground on the ground in places like Iowa. In any event, the polling looks like this of Trump vs Biden:

DeSantis is gaining ground on the ground in places like Iowa. In any event, the polling looks like this of Trump vs Biden:

Does anyone honestly think these poll numbers will hold up a year from now when the media turns on the outrage machine and the sole discussion point of the last 6 months will have been Trump's criminal trials?

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back