2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

94.7% of the football world is happy to estch bama become average.
Its the arrogance of the fans for the last 50 years or so.
They are going to go insane with an 8 or 9 win Alamo Bowl yearly trip.

94.7% of the football world is happy to estch bama become average.
Its the arrogance of the fans for the last 50 years or so.
They are going to go insane with an 8 or 9 win Alamo Bowl yearly trip.
Saban is the gold standard. I saw an article about how the bama fans seem to have forgotten the very lean years prior to Saban. Deboer had a generational qb for 2 years that put UW up the charts. He had a reality check game against Michigan and they lost. As another poster put it, woud have been nice to have that against us but oh well. Texas still had a great year. Next year has high expectations but thats what the spring is about!!!

Just crazy the number of very talented, highly recruited players that are leaving Alabma and Washington leaving new headcoahes with a major rebuild that led to tremendous success.

But an excellent pass rush can compensate for a lot of deficiencies in the back 7. If you have both, then that's where championships can be found.... I think we're moving in that direction
Not the deficiencies we have seen over the past two seasons from K and Gideon's defense.

Not the deficiencies we have seen over the past two seasons from K and Gideon's defense.
Disagree. Udub had receivers running wide open against UM. Penix was uncomfortable due to the pressure and missed throws and missed reads. Other throws were just off enough for the db to make a play.

Rush does no good if the back 7 cannot cover.

"Everybody has a plan until they get hit."

Mike Tyson

I think that NY Giants team that beat New England in the Super Bowl did it because of their front four which included Strahan. Brady was never comfortable.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Recent Threads

Back