2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Get me two DLs and one TE and I’ll be happy. Make that elated. I think the TE is coming. Not so sure about the DLs.

Just a hunch – and yes, this is presumptuous of me – but I’m guessing that Bolden pulled the trigger quickly because he was afraid of being left out in the cold, so to speak.

Golden, Bond and Bolden...pretty catchy Orange Clad!!

How much eligibility do they each have?? guess too lazy to search it out!!

Thanks

As cnb knows, many think that Texas will either
land Niblack or Benjamin Yurosek of Stanford. Both are very talented, but with different skill sets. Sounds like Yuroset is looking at Georgia and Texas. Don’t know about Niblack but given our recent momentum with Bama transfers, I have to believe that he is considering Texas.

Last edited:
As cnd knows, many think that Texas will either
land Niblack or Benjamin Yurosek of Stanford. Both are very talented, but with different skill sets. Sounds like Yuroset is looking at Georgia and Texas. Don’t know about Niblack but given our recent momentum with Bama transfers, I have to believe that he is considering Texas.

IT said Niblack has been doing his homework on Texas and that has led to favorable feelings about Texas' chances.

They believe Texas will end up with one of Niblack and Yurosek (Stanford), and it may be first to the spot.

Question on this portal thing
So the players committing now were in the portal pipeline from Dec?
And the players declaring now do not enter until April 15?
And can not receive offers??
Players entering portal now come from teams losing their coach.
They get an extra 30 days.
Others have to wait for April.

If if if... Penix hadn't have had a demigod like game against us... I'm still amazed at some of his throws. All of this talent coming in is going to bear big balls of fruit on offense. We have a great returning offensive line and another year of Quinn who should be fully sprouted.

Give me a pass rush and I'll be gruntled.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Recent Threads

Back