2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

I guess I’m ok with this although he didn’t make a ton of stops last season. So who is the odd man out? Barron, Mukuba, Williams, or Taaffe?
What? Barron is the best DB on the team, bud he played hurt.
I think it was KSU? That he came in to stop the pass. Barron is a key part of the defense

What? Barron is the best DB on the team, bud he played hurt.
I think it was KSU? That he came in to stop the pass. Barron is a key part of the defense
Being the best DB on this team isn’t saying a lot. Most people recognize that as the weakness of the team by far. I just remember him getting burned and chasing receivers several times this season, like everyone else. I thought he was better in prior seasons.

I guess I’m ok with this although he didn’t make a ton of stops last season. So who is the odd man out? Barron, Mukuba, Williams, or Taaffe?

No one is " out". Mukuba and Taaffe are both safeties. Most likely there will be a rotation regardless if we get him or not.

No one is " out". Mukuba and Taaffe are both safeties. Most likely there will be a rotation regardless if we get him or not.
Obviously no one will be out. It’s a figure of speech, so excuse the poor phrasing. Whose playing time will be reduced the most? Better?

Being the best DB on this team isn’t saying a lot. Most people recognize that as the weakness of the team by far. I just remember him getting burned and chasing receivers several times this season, like everyone else. I thought he was better in prior seasons.
I understand and a lot if people don’t realize that he was injured.
Still he was a 2023 Thorpe Semi Finalist and 2nd team all big 12.
In the star position he killed it.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Back