2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Correct. This one didnt make sense to me as I thought Casey was an excellent qb. Ole Miss didnt make sense either and he didnt play much so maybe thats just the plan. He was a good longhorn so wish him luck regardless.

Even weirder, it sounds like Casey is a preferred walk on.

Wow, with WR and DB transfers we could be no. 1 next year if we take care of Georgia at home.

IMG_0972.jpeg

He would be a good get. He's a different type of receiver than Mitchell, but all 3 of Bond, Cook, Golden can stretch the field an open up things underneath. Hard to cover 3 really good WR's on every play.

Get the Aston Martin polished and detailed.
My only concern is that all three of those guys are the same size and essentially the same player. I prefer some diversity in physical size and abilities to keep defenses off balance.

Why so? Basically 3 cb positions really with Nickle Back on field at almost all times with the 2 4 5 Pk runs.
I thought Barron was coming back. Is that not happening? So Malik, Brooks, Barron/ Mukuba, Williams, and Taaffe. So whose spot is Jabbar going to take: Malik or Brooks? Serious question. Maybe you know.

I thought Barron was coming back. Is that not happening? So Malik, Brooks, Barron/ Mukuba, Williams, and Taaffe. So whose spot is Jabbar going to take: Malik or Brooks? Serious question. Maybe you know.

If Jabar comes here he'll probably take Brooks job you have to think.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-MS STATE *
Sat, Sep 28 • 3:15 PM on SEC Network

Back