2023-24 Transfer Portal Thread (CLosed-Opens APRIL 15TH)

Jeff Banks reposted this within the last hour. May just be coincidence as he reposted it shortly after the original post was made. either way, seems pertinent to the current discussion.

Jeff Banks reposted this within the last hour. May just be coincidence as he reposted it shortly after the original post was made. either way, seems pertinent to the current discussion.

Forgive this obvious observation, but I have been convinced for months that Sark and the coaching staff have been extremely careful with respect to who they pursue to add to this team.

Matthew McConaughey may have the title, but the real Minister of Culture at Texas is Steve Sarkisian.

Does Stewart have a reputation for being toxic?
Nope! Seems some folks associated Denver Harris with Stewart. Both five stars and same class, but Harris fled to LSU after a locker room incident.
Stewart’s only sin has always been that he signed on as an aggie by mistake, like most all of them. LOL

No. He simply wasn’t a good fit for their offense. Why he went there in the first place who knows.

Remember that video with Jeontay Cook, where he was making fun of Stewart, for wanting to play in Jimbo Fisher's offense? and all Stewart could do is look down, laugh nervously, and shake his head?

Texags all call him toxic :idk:

I know it may be a stretch but is there any chance that Wingo signing demanded any guarantees around not taking Stewart.

I know it may be a stretch but is there any chance that Wingo signing demanded any guarantees around not taking Stewart.
We're losing a lot this year with X, Mitchell, and Neyor (and Cain) from the receiver room. I actually think we're still thin with Cook, Wingo, and Golden at the top.

We're losing a lot this year with X, Mitchell, and Neyor (and Cain) from the receiver room. I actually think we're still thin with Cook, Wingo, and Golden at the top.

We're looking for another portal WR and not against taking another '24 recruit.

Last edited:
I sincerely doubt this staff would succumb to HS kids demanding guarantees about whom to/not to offer/accept. I sure hope they wouldn't. I think that runs contrary to the culture of the program.

Recent Threads

Back