I haven’t laughed this much over sports in a very long time.

I don’t know who the coach is going to be and I highly doubt it’s Schloss but this whole situation is comedy gold. I sure wish I could talk to some ag fans. Sadly I only know a few.

Phil- since you owe me a lunch for the Pierce firing coming true, how about we meet at the Schloss? I hear it wil be opening soon. :beertoast: :hammertime:

I can’t wait to watch this game tonight.

Just my two cents but TCU has normal people and fans. Texas has normal people and fans. Bryan - CS is a cult. Don't care but it is. (1) if it were you which Ath Director would you want to work for all else being equal? (2) if you can avoid fans that are taunting a team over a murdered bat boy, would you? Yeah, the stadium and the city of Omaha through them out, but why didn't the nearby aggie fans? We all know why. Texas fans would not allow that. aggie did. not a surprise but the aggie coach was the only one that apologized.

starryai_ak85ul.thumb.png.3b76a11ca90212cade64b742c4137f40.png

I don't know about that one, but I was convinced Pierce was finished when he got into it with a fan after getting destroyed by UTRGV. I was literally standing between him and the fan yelling at each other thinking a Texas coach has to be above all that.
The pride & winning tradition...

Another beauty...

It makes me laugh but in a lot of ways I agree with it. I would be pissed if the tables were turned. My Bama buddy texted me an hour ago and said "this is exactly why I hate you sons of b!tches and why we will regret letting you aholes in the SEC". :coolnana:

It makes me laugh but in a lot of ways I agree with it. I would be pissed if the tables were turned. My Bama buddy texted me an hour ago and said "this is exactly why I hate you sons of b!tches and why we will regret letting you aholes in the SEC". :coolnana:

Ah, he might not say it but the 800 lbs. Men's and Women's sports gorilla, that just entered the SEC, is going to seriously and consistently challange Bama, especially in football. Unlike aggy.

Phil- since you owe me a lunch for the Pierce firing coming true, how about we meet at the Schloss? I hear it wil be opening soon. :beertoast: :hammertime:

You waffled and didnt take the bet. Nevertheless, I will pay off at a real place of your choosing so long as it is in greater Austin.

Last edited:
Is this the Bama buddy that was at the meet up in Grapevine a few years ago? He seemed to like us Horns then.

Is this the Bama buddy that was at the meet up in Grapevine a few years ago? He seemed to like us Horns then.
Yep. He liked us then cuz we had Herman and Shaka. Now we're a freight train about to roll through his beloved SEC.

I was in Omaha in 2004 when we lost to Cal State Fullerton and 2009 when we lost to LSU. Nobody remembers the second place team except fans of the second place team, and over time even those fans will forget the good parts of that particular season and be left with only painful memories of the final series loss. Tough luck, aggy! :smile1:

I was in Omaha in 2004 when we lost to Cal State Fullerton and 2009 when we lost to LSU. Nobody remembers the second place team except fans of the second place team, and over time even those fans will forget the good parts of that particular season and be left with only painful memories of the final series loss. Tough luck, aggy! :smile1:

Both painful losses. We know how it feels. We've been there and done that.

Little UT wins their 1st baseball natty. Take game 3. 6-5

Poooooooor Aaaaaaggieeees
Poooooooor Aaaaaaggieeees

To me, possibly the most painful loss was in '89 to Wichita St.

Recent Threads

Back