I don't see how things could possibly be any better. Coach Pierce continued the tradition of greatness at UT from Augie (and Gus before him) and has poured the foundation, and paved the road to many National Championship runs for the new regime--a regime that has already fared quite well at TCU and aTm.

:coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana:
:bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo::bevo:

I don't see how things could possibly be any better. Coach Pierce continued the tradition of greatness at UT from Augie (and Gus before him) and has poured the foundation, and paved the road to many National Championship runs for the new regime--a regime that has already fared quite well at TCU and aTm.

:coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana::coolnana:
So Pierce rides off into the sunset, with a bag full of $$$$, and the goodwill of the Texas Longhorns--which he retains, despite dumping us, since we got another really good coach to replace him after our loss.

We make Omaha 8 out of the next 10 years
We play in the National Championship game 4 out of the next 10 years
We win the National Championship 3 out of the next 10 years

All more than any of our competition.

We make Omaha 8 out of the next 10 years
We play in the National Championship game 4 out of the next 10 years
We win the National Championship 3 out of the next 10 years

All more than any of our competition.
FJkLBPCWQAQA5lM.jpg

Is that anything like getting all the ingredients and just needing to bake the cake? Asking for a friend.

Recent Threads

Back