Trump - Harris debate

Geez I don't know how anyone could not get angry and blow up after 8 years of relentless crap being thrown at you 24/7
4 of those years as Potus with our country in good shape
I think he was surprised at being railroaded by ABC
CNN who hates him just as much did not do that
Watch his press conferences
He is just as mentally sharp as ever
He is also as mean tweeting as ever.Is not nice to those who are nasty to him
He is not the one I 'd choose as a friend but he darn sure can run a country.

Nobody begrudges his anger. They begrudge his lack of self-control.

It sounds real but I hope we're not falling for BS.
Agreed with Deez - She got something. It’s a matter of how much telegraphing and coordination and plausible deniability that went on.

Last edited:
She had an "ear ring" on during the debate with a listening device attached. Do a browser search.

Dems, ABC, phony & gaslighting b***h Harris, her staff, did 5 days of prep and cheated their asse$ off to make her look good.

It didn't work!

Say it ain’t so, but just in case, eat more chiken!!

Attachments

• IMG_0910.gif
    IMG_0910.gif
    914.8 KB · Views: 16
Agree with all but many people focus on how angry Trump got at being blindsided by ABC moderators.

I focus on what we and our candidates can control. Unfair media treatment (even to the extreme, as we saw during the debate) is part of being a Republican, and there's nothing we can do about it in the short term. One of the biggest problems I have with Trump supporters is their tendency to use things we can't control to excuse bad decisions by our candidates.

Bad moderators didn't force Trump to hang out with Laura Loomer instead of prepare for the debate. Bad moderators didn't force Trump to fall for Harris's rally trick. Bad moderators didn't force him to let her get away with BS by letting her divert away from her failures.

Consider illegal immigration. He could have focused on verifiable murder, human trafficking, and rape cases. But instead, he brought up the dog and cat eating rumor. And now the discussion focus isn't on why Harris allowed murderers and rapists into the country but whether or not Trump was telling the truth about whether Haitian immigrants are eating cats and dogs. That's a blown opportunity and an unforced error. Furthermore, it would be a problem no matter how the moderators behaved.

Is it fair to discuss the moderators? Sure. I did it myself, but among conservative voters and the campaign, that shouldn't be the focus of discussion.

From what I see and read the debate debacle is not the focus of the people. Of course it got attention. It was a travesty.
But it seems people are focused on things that affect them directly, as they should be.

Who's the target audience for yelling aimlessly?
You are forgetting that lots of folks have never seen or heard Harris before the debate. Hard to believe, but yes they exist. Most folks would prefer yelling aimlessly over what ever Harris offered in debate night.

From what I see and read the debate debacle is not the focus of the people. Of course it got attention. It was a travesty.
But it seems people are focused on things that affect them directly, as they should be.
Yes. The debate didn't move the needle, at least according to recent polls. But if Trump had performed better, it might have moved it in his favor.

This; and now he says he doesn't want another debate. This will be perceived/twisted by the mainstream press as he is scared of her.
Why debate her if she ain’t going to answer questions or have biased announcers? By the way, I read this is negotiating tactic to get Harris to agree to a Fox News debate.

This; and now he says he doesn't want another debate. This will be perceived/twisted by the mainstream press as he is scared of her.
I wonder if Trump is posturing here. He must know that he missed many golden opportunities during that debate. He should have repeated the "she had 3.5 years, why didn't she fix it already" line over and over.

She is going to call him scared for not debating her again. He should use that as an opportunity to challenge her to a debate on Fox with a respected moderator like Bret Baier.

Why debate her if she ain’t going to answer questions or have biased announcers? By the way, I read this is negotiating tactic to get Harris to agree to a Fox News debate.
He has got to show that he has a plan/she doesn't. When she doesn't answer a question, his first words next time around should be - she didn't answer that question so I will answer it based on her actions/inactions ... .

He has got to show that he has a plan/she doesn't. When she doesn't answer a question, his first words nest time around should be - she didn't answer that question so I will answer it based on her actions/inactions ... .
Trump is winning. Why does he have to do anything?

He has got to show that he has a plan/she doesn't. When she doesn't answer a question, his first words next time around should be - she didn't answer that question so I will answer it based on her actions/inactions ... .
Trump’s campaign advisors are 10x better than Harris. He has assembled a team of A+ performers. There will not be a campaign mistake. Trump can make a mistake like he did during the debate, but not his campaign.

Even at Fox it wasn't completely balanced. Megyn Kelly? Who has since changed her view.
I think this time Fox would absolutely make sure it was fair.

WTH ? Brian Stelzer of CNN reported ABC 30 mins before debate decided they would unmute mics if something significant happened.
On Dr Phil an expert(whatever that means) said it sounded like Trump's mic was turned up so his voice was louder. Have no idea that can be done but if so that is right in line with all the other crap ABC did to try to make Trump look bad.

I'm talking about when discussing the debate. If we handle it any other way, we won't get better.

Even at Fox it wasn't completely balanced. Megyn Kelly? Who has since changed her view.
I think this time Fox would absolutely make sure it was fair.

WTH ? Brian Stelzer of CNN reported ABC 30 mins before debate decided they would unmute mics if something significant happened.
On Dr Phil an expert(whatever that means) said it sounded like Trump's mic was turned up so his voice was louder. Have no idea that can be done but if so that is right in line with all the other crap ABC did to try to make Trump look bad.
? Kelly left Fox like 5 years ago.

I focus on what we and our candidates can control. Unfair media treatment (even to the extreme, as we saw during the debate) is part of being a Republican, and there's nothing we can do about it in the short term. One of the biggest problems I have with Trump supporters is their tendency to use things we can't control to excuse bad decisions by our candidates.

Bad moderators didn't force Trump to hang out with Laura Loomer instead of prepare for the debate. Bad moderators didn't force Trump to fall for Harris's rally trick. Bad moderators didn't force him to let her get away with BS by letting her divert away from her failures.

Consider illegal immigration. He could have focused on verifiable murder, human trafficking, and rape cases. But instead, he brought up the dog and cat eating rumor. And now the discussion focus isn't on why Harris allowed murderers and rapists into the country but whether or not Trump was telling the truth about whether Haitian immigrants are eating cats and dogs. That's a blown opportunity and an unforced error. Furthermore, it would be a problem no matter how the moderators behaved.

Is it fair to discuss the moderators? Sure. I did it myself, but among conservative voters and the campaign, that shouldn't be the focus of discussion.
Wish I coulda give this a big winner. You said it better than me. 300k kids just disappeared into thin air. The majority of the girls will be sold into the sex slave empire. Some as young as 3 years old, to be raped 20-30x/day. Most won't live past 15. And a lot of young boys too. I participated in an anti-trafficking group once so I know the numbers.

That's what Trump should've been talking about. I'm willing to bet Vance will be talking about it, not eating dogs. I don't know why Trump always goes to something that sounds silly even if it's true. There's much better ammo out there. Although sad, there have been people eating dogs ever since this country was founded.

Dims say they care about people, but their hypocrisy needs to be exploited.

Trump’s campaign advisors are 10x better than Harris. He has assembled a team of A+ performers. There will not be a campaign mistake. Trump can make a mistake like he did during the debate, but not his campaign.
Nothing that Trump has done would suggest that. However, if they are that good why isn't he listening to them?

It was his race to lose, and he is doing a good job of accomplishing that.

Stick to the facts. No name-calling. Force them to answer. He has the MAGA votes, so soften the attacks, and when they don't answer for them. This isn't rocket science.

I think the "pets being eaten" by Trump was actually intelligent. People are now paying attention to illegal immigration like never before.

Questions ahead of time, earpiece during the debate, I do not know but what was amazing to me is their amazing camera control. Just like you can take a car and with depth of field and camera positioning make it look the same size as a battleship they took that smaller podium for her and with the camera angle she never appeared shorter than Trump. They looked the same size and in the side by sides she often was larger. All in all an amazingly effective tactic imo.

"Even at Fox it wasn't completely balanced. Megyn Kelly? Who has since changed her view.
I think this time Fox would absolutely make sure it was fair."
mc
I was referencing the Fox Presidential debate from 2016 when Megyn Kelly interrupted Trump to ask why he didn't like women. She has since become less #Mertoo

"Even at Fox it wasn't completely balanced. Megyn Kelly? Who has since changed her view.
I think this time Fox would absolutely make sure it was fair."
mc
I was referencing the Fox Presidential debate from 2016 when Megyn Kelly interrupted Trump to ask why he didn't like women. She has since become less #Mertoo
I understand that you still have to be selective regarding the moderators even at Fox.

Last edited:

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back