Trouble in Paradise?

Looks like the AAC or Sun Belt would fit them better.

Curiosity, weren't people saying the same about Texas a few years ago? My, how times have changed.

FWIW, I am looking to get back into IT, failing that I will accept the role of College Football Coach for a multi-million dollar buy-out.

Serious about getting back into IT.

The woman's face on the left tells it all. Good Lord. I know I was not that weird in High School or College. I was interested in girls / women.

Texas A&M's wins this year:

ULM 2-9
New Mexico 4-7
Auburn 6-5 (Will be 6-6 after Bama and lost 31-10 to New Mexico St at home)
Arkansas 4-7
South Carolina 5-6
Miss State 5-6
ACU 5-6

Congrats on beating one bowl eligible team! (Who some way lost to New Mexico State.)

I think aggy AD Ross has another aggy National Champ trophy getting made as we speak

"When he walks the concourse at Texas A&M’s football stadium, Athletic Director Ross Bjork sees a field of dreams.

"It really gives you goosebumps, thinking about what’s going to happen," he says.

Bjork envisions more than 100,000 screaming fans making Kyle Field shake as the Aggies host their first ever college football playoff game."

Aggies at a Crossroad: Texas A&M Athletic Director Ross Bjork talks firing Jimbo Fisher, what comes next for football program (msn.com)

Last edited:
I think aggy AD Ross has another aggy National Champ trophy getting made as we speak

"When he walks the concourse at Texas A&M’s football stadium, Athletic Director Ross Bjork sees a field of dreams.

"It really gives you goosebumps, thinking about what’s going to happen," he says.

Bjork envisions more than 100,000 screaming fans making Kyle Field shake as the Aggies host their first ever college football playoff game."

Aggies at a Crossroad: Texas A&M Athletic Director Ross Bjork talks firing Jimbo Fisher, what comes next for football program (msn.com)

It's hilarious how the delusion goes all the way to the top over there. I heard on the radio RB said that they are absolutely loaded with talent and if they choose the right head coach they could catch fire like TCU last year and end up in the national championship game next year.

I get that the AD cant criticize his own program, but there's something to be said about being cautiously realistic instead of going straight to "we're a championship level team waiting for the right coach".

He seems like an AD who has bought into the cult. The question is can he find a coach who will.
Watched Deon's presser yesterday. It won't be Prime.

Back