Trouble in Paradise?

They have ACU scheduled again in '28. Between today and then, they have the likes of Bowling Green, Tarleton x2, McNeese St, NMSU, Utah St, Ark St, and New Mexico.

What's perhaps more impressive is that with Jimbo at the helm, I expect them to lose at least one of those games.

UT stacking up Michigan in there deserves a second thought. Perhaps in light of Harbaughs cheating scandal we can substitute Western Michigan

Iron sharpens iron, and Michigan hasn't played any "iron" this season. We'll see what happens to them tomorrow morning against Penn State. If they roll the Nittany Lions, I think the B1G AD's are going to push for a tough punishment. If they lose, I think it'll be more lenient. It all comes down to the tOSU game anyhow.

So i have an observation. I am watching the halftime show. For twenty years Texas win or lose we were always showcased. I was waiting for aggie update, once again i had to press the other games button on espn site. **** they were not there either.

So i have an observation. I am watching the halftime show. For twenty years Texas win or lose we were always showcased. I was waiting for aggie update, once again i had to press the other games button on espn site. **** they were not there either.
Yeah, even if Texas loses to a generic b12 team, it’s the Super Bowl for the opponent. It tends to make the highlights.

Hey, don't throw stones. At least they're capable of playing a complete game no matter how dysfunctional that program is.
Your metric is having whatever you call a “complete” game along the way, even if your team loses a lot of games and is dysfunctional? My metric is lighting the tower every week, being extremely relevant, and having a program in such good shape that no team within 1000 miles of here is up with us.
Remind me when we were ahead of A&M, OU, LSU, Alabama, Auburn, every Big 12 team (BU,TCU,OSU, Tech, KSU, BYU)—all at the same time, and I mean program, not just record.
The cup is not half full, it’s dang full.

upload_2023-11-13_22-40-54.png

Back