Trouble in Paradise?

How many quarterbacks has aggy had under Jimbo’s tutelage that have had season ending injuries. Those kids take a beating.
Why would any parent allow their kid to play in that $hit show under that guy.
Oh I forgot that jimbo is the quarterback whisperer. Is LMAO still a thing? :lmao:

2021: King injured for the year, then got Calzada injured.

2022: Max injured for the year, then got King injured for the year.

2023: Weigman injured for the year, now got Max injured for the year.

Jimbo's problem is there isn't a Publix in collie station so his players do not get free reign of the food section at no cost.

Think ANY aggy sees the stupidity in having a maroon out against MissState?
The sad answer is no.
After the jig was up and Aggie realized the mistake, the official word from Aggie is they did this to make MSU feel welcomed.

Last edited:
We’ll see what the Aggies do, and how many dollars they want to pony up.

I saw someone on social media suggest that Mike Elko would be an excellent choice for the next HC. Frankly, I think that makes perfect sense. However, I’m not sure I want to see it.

Why did aggie schedule Abilene?
That is embarrassing. Sad if people would go to it.

Worster,

They are contemplating SFA so they could claim they beat The University of Texas (or at least it's affiliate), but then SFA had a pretty good season last year and they didn't want another loss to The University

So if aggie did get the money to unload the Jimbo era and his staff who could they hire and what would it cost?

Bonus, would Jimbo take another job?

Dave,

As to part two, who would take Jimbo?

The usual suspects have already applied (Briles, the bad hatter, Todd Graham), Mark Stoops, Petrino, Matt Rhule, Deion,

No, I was thinkin about his younger brother at Kentucky.

That said, his boys are finishing up in Norman, and enough money might lure him back, IF his health is ok.

No, I was thinkin about his younger brother at Kentucky.

That said, his boys are finishing up in Norman, and enough money might lure him back IF his health is ok.
Most would take the cash guaranteed. I guess my question should be would a coach who wanted to build a winning team and career and not be the next JIMBO, fran, sumlin etc take the aggie job? It seems snake bit.

First question is whether or not Adams will sell you a lot in Miramont?

A&M has a lot to offer the kids, and if you ever need help, an Aggie will always be there. Who is better at brain washing than Aggies?

Why did aggie schedule Abilene?
That is embarrassing. Sad if people would go to it.
Oh I’m sure they’ll show up like a flock of sheep and be whoopin’ and squeezing’ as if they are the undisputed world champions and greatest of all time.
They best bring their newborn children to be able to tell them about the time they beat the powerful team from Abilene.

They have ACU scheduled again in '28. Between today and then, they have the likes of Bowling Green, Tarleton x2, McNeese St, NMSU, Utah St, Ark St, and New Mexico.

Back