Trouble in Paradise?

So glad that's been saved! I recall TCU making a video about joining the Big 12 at the same time, and let's just say it was light years ahead of this. Not that anything could be worse...

Not sure if this was posted yesterday under a different thread, but this non-response by Jimbo about who will be calling plays this season is getting a lot of attention:

One of the most entertaining commentaries I saw on this moronic response is definitely worth a watch:

upload_2023-7-18_13-45-3.png

A little trip down "Paradise" lane - truly a WTF moment!!!

Whooooooopp!!!:lmao:

Last edited:
Were the students cheering for SEC schools cheering for the schools they could not attend or is it better to be in the SEC than being an Aggy? Just asking.

uta
The reason it looks like an old video is because it is.
As the aggy prof explained it was made as aggy entered the SEC SEC.
It was weird then
And just plain stupid now.

Last edited:
Anus was 10 years old when that game happened. I'd cut him some slack.

I'm still bitter about the 2010 game, in which all of our 4th quarter drives came away with **** when we were deep in Aggie territory on all of them. Any remaining good will or trust fans had in GG evaporated at that point. Made the decision to yank him against BYU the following year that much easier.

And Justin Tucker, aggy killin’ mutha f.…er.:hookem:
Me likey. That said, Justin Tucker may well be kicker GOAT. Case, lucky to have a D1 Scholy & lead the team to the final (for a decade +) win against heavily favored aggy. Justin has won many games in his storied career. Case, not so many, but one of them was a HUGE, iconic win on the road vs. aggy.

An article in The Texas Tribune talks about politics clashing head on with academic freedom/integrity at a&m. "Faculty Worry About Texas A&M Future After Controversies Over Higher Ed Politization". My apologies, 1. being technostupid I'm unable to post link, & 2. if this belongs on West Mall, pls feel free to delete here & move it. Thread title here IS "Trouble in Paradise".

Every time I see this photo and remember that moment, I think how much PRESSURE was on Tucker to make that kick.... and I remember how absolutely delicious it was to beat aggy that night and that way.

27-25 :hookem:

aggy thought they had the game won when they took a 1 point lead late in the 4th quarter!

:shh: :shh: :shh:

Last edited:

Recent Threads

Back