The Media Industry

That angers me. I hate POS that hit women much less thinking about someone hitting my mom.

She learned how to fight back. About 2 years later, a guy in Oakland attacked her while she was walking down our street. My two older sisters and I were with her. (I was about 6, but I remember it well.)

He came up from behind and grabbed at her purse. I heard her scream, and she got in a tug-of-war with him for the purse. After a few tugs, she shoved the purse down and hit him in the nuts with it. He dropped to the ground in pain and then ran away. I've never been more proud of my mom in life.

Another two years and after another incident in which my brother had a gun pulled on him (in friggin' junior high!!), we moved to Plano, which was the complete opposite of Oakland at that time.

She learned how to fight back. About 2 years later, a guy in Oakland attacked her while she was walking down our street. My two older sisters and I were with her. (I was about 6, but I remember it well.)

He came up from behind and grabbed at her purse. I heard her scream, and she got in a tug-of-war with him for the purse. After a few tugs, she shoved the purse down and hit him in the nuts with it. He dropped to the ground in pain and then ran away. I've never been more proud of my mom in life.

Another two years and after another incident in which my brother had a gun pulled on him (in friggin' junior high!!), we moved to Plano, which was the complete opposite of Oakland at that time.

Can't imagine seeing that as a kid. Scary.

Can't imagine seeing that as a kid. Scary.

Yep, it was scary. I really thought he'd hurt my mom (who wasn't a big woman) and maybe hurt me and my sisters. But on the upside, seeing her send him to the pavement was an awesome site. How many kids get to see their mom kick a man's ***? Not many.

Amazingly bad. Going to be a major paycheck. I am in the wrong career. Need to be famous enough that I can sue folks for major $$$.

I hope he sues and wins, but is anyone else concerned that Moreno's brother is on the Board of the WEF? If I lived in Ohio, that would give me pause more than a clearly bogus story about him trying to be a Larry Craig starter kit in his youth.

Obviously Ronna sucks, but suckiness isn't why they are taking back the job offer. When pressed, the "journalists" say they attacked the network not because she's a Republican but because she was an "election denier." Well, I've been following politics since the early '90s and have seen MSM outlets provided a platform and take seriously election deniers in 2000, 2004, 2016, and 2018 (GA governor's race). Clearly election denialism isn't the reason.

Obviously Ronna sucks, but suckiness isn't why they are taking back the job offer. When pressed, the "journalists" say they attacked the network not because she's a Republican but because she was an "election denier." Well, I've been following politics since the early '90s and have seen MSM outlets provided a platform and take seriously election deniers in 2000, 2004, 2016, and 2018 (GA governor's race). Clearly election denialism isn't the reason.

Musk got one word wrong. He should have used the word "hit" in place of "cheering".

This dude is a leftist, but the way he takes apart this pretentious, self-righteous, condescending, douchie BBC guy is a thing of beauty.

This dude is a leftist, but the way he takes apart this pretentious, self-righteous, condescending, douchie BBC guy is a thing of beauty.

Only way to make it better if he said, “dude, don’t be a douche canoe.”

Recent Threads

Back