The Media Industry

NBC News carrying water for wannabe pedophiles.

In 10 years, people who oppose pedophilia will be called bigoted and hateful.

Did anyone at NBC stop to think about it Before the tweet went out?
They seem to be saying that it is ok since the sickos have done it for years.

Did anyone at NBC stop to think about it Before the tweet went out?
They seem to be saying that it is ok since the sickos have done it for years.
It's NBC.
1) Nobody there thinks.
2) To the extent they "feel", they "feel" supportive of the freaks in our culture.

SN
I know you are right and hate that you are right.

PSA Do NOT read too far down the comments in the tweet. There is a pic of a bottom surgery female to male that is not something one needs to see.

SN
I know you are right and hate that you are right.

PSA Do NOT read too far down the comments in the tweet. There is a pic of a bottom surgery female to male that is not something one needs to see.
You hate that Sangre leans right?

See how easy it is to misunderstand the written word? NBC Is good and didn't mean it.

:fiestanana:<sarc x1000>

NBC News carrying water for wannabe pedophiles.

In 10 years, people who oppose pedophilia will be called bigoted and hateful.

I was in Santa Fe on Saturday which happened to be the pride celebration on the square there. What they are allowed to do in public is disgusting. Nasty dancing, rubbing their private parts on poles...just disgusting. If I did the same things on a public square I would be arrested...guaranteed.

Vol, Santa Fe has always been a favorite annual visit for wife and I but haven’t made a trip since Covid. Your post gives me second thoughts particularly after talking with a family member recently who lived there and said, without a lot of clarification, that things had changed a bit since our visits. Crap.

I was in Santa Fe on Saturday which happened to be the pride celebration on the square there. What they are allowed to do in public is disgusting. Nasty dancing, rubbing their private parts on poles...just disgusting. If I did the same things on a public square I would be arrested...guaranteed.

I'm basically staying away from big cities during the month of June. I wanted to take Deez, Jr. to the Science Museum in London a couple of weeks ago, and I chose not to when a friend of mine went into the city and showed me what a shitshow it is right now. I'll wait for July.

Understand Deez but Santa Fe is not a big city.
Just got back from a family visit to El Paso and maybe not significant but I noticed Ft Bliss had a very scarce military vehicle inventory and activity was practically nill. Nothing like the vibrant base I remember. Yeah it was hot but it’s summer and it’s El Paso. I guarantee when I lived there the heat did not account for such depletions.

Dunno 67, got lots of speculation but really don’t know. It just looked a bit eerie and strange to me. It has been a long time since I lived there but I’ve been back many times. Ukraine is as good an explanation as any but sure makes one wonder about our own readiness if that is the case.

“We all knew the infant mortality rate would go up, because many of these terminations were for pregnancies that don’t turn into healthy normal kids..."

55,000 abortions in Texas every year. During the last 6 months of last year abortions in Texas dropped to 85. That means about 27,000 fewer abortions happened and only 227 more infant deaths happened, yet it is considered "many of these terminations"? How dumb can these people be? Oh, very.

“We all knew the infant mortality rate would go up, because many of these terminations were for pregnancies that don’t turn into healthy normal kids..."

55,000 abortions in Texas every year. During the last 6 months of last year abortions in Texas dropped to 85. That means about 27,000 fewer abortions happened and only 227 more infant deaths happened, yet it is considered "many of these terminations"? How dumb can these people be? Oh, very.
They rely entirely on the hope that nobody will look into the actual numbers, but will look only at their grossly slanted claims with an incurious eye.

A day after taking testimony from Hunter’s best friend on how Sleepy participated in calls, CNN has the story buried at the bottom. Propaganda.

Last edited:

Recent Threads

Back