Texas-Nebraska Vball Natty 2023

Watched the Nebraska post match vid. I think the coach was just being matter of fact. He didn't imply Texas did anything unjust or cheap. He even said his teams in the past came back to win when they were on the brink then won it all. His comment on the experience of Texas' players didn't seem underhanded. Its not like Texas only has transfer players. No big deal to me. They are disappointed as they should be.

The player that said it hurts more because of the time put into it I thought was really thoughtful.

Watched the Nebraska post match vid. I think the coach was just being matter of fact. He didn't imply Texas did anything unjust or cheap. He even said his teams in the past came back to win when they were on the brink then won it all. His comment on the experience of Texas' players didn't seem underhanded. Its not like Texas only has transfer players. No big deal to me. They are disappointed as they should be.

The player that said it hurts more because of the time put into it I thought was really thoughtful.

Agree completely.

Here you go.

upload_2023-12-17_23-45-46.png

Watch it. I thought the guy was pretty stand-up about the *** kicking he took. He just doesn't like the portal, and I can appreciate that point of view.
I didn’t hear anything offensive in his comments either. Just his opinion. I thought he was quite complimentary of our girls. Sounds like he has a great group of girls coming back. Having to answer questions in front of the world after losing a championship match has to be hard. I guess I just don’t see the reason to be angry with him.

I didn’t hear anything offensive in his comments either. Just his opinion. I thought he was quite complimentary of our girls. Sounds like he has a great group of girls coming back. Having to answer questions in front of the world after losing a championship match has to be hard. I guess I just don’t see the reason to be angry with him.

A little more than loosing a championship match that he thought they would win. It is the humilation of being the number one team in the cuntry and getting trounced in a championship match and he was unable to slow down the stampede.

He also just recently had the #1 2024 recruit flip to Texas. I’m really not sure you folks giving him the benefit of the doubt know just how much Nebraska dislikes the Texas volleyball program. These two coaches have been recruiting and competing against each other for over 20 years and the Nebraska fan base hates all things Texas

He should be grateful to Texas for making Nebraska a volleyball school lol

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back