Texas-Nebraska Vball Natty 2023

Lol Nebraska didn't even try on that final one. Looked like a rec center pickup game with 6 strangers all standing around shrugging and pointing. Made me seriously think for half a second that we had jumped the gun and the ref was going to say it didn't count, replay the point.

D282B597-C496-4477-9461-7236D3ED58F5.jpeg

Didn’t realize 27 for Nebraska is a freshman. They will be back next year. Glad we got it today - will be harder next year.

college volleyball set new indoor (19,727 - today) and outdoor (92,003 - August 30) attendance records while shattering every television broadcast benchmark

With my daughter playing volleyball this year in seventh grade I’ve been watching with her. This has been such a phenomenal season. Thank you ladies for representing the university in such a fantastic way. Back to back national champions what a run,:hookem:

I imagined a tough close win maybe. Never thought we would dominate them so well. Consider Skinner and Oneal served most of the points in the third set. They were serving their arms off. Nebraska never could get on schedule and their hitting number for the third set was close to zero. Great game horns.

Thank goodness the coaches didn't listen to anyone here that wanted to bench Jenna and burn a redshirt.
Trust the process...Texas Fight!:bevo:

Didn’t realize 27 for Nebraska is a freshman. They will be back next year. Glad we got it today - will be harder next year.
Several of their starters including her and the setter are freshman. They had no seniors this year.

Texas will still be up for the task

Several of their starters including her and the setter are freshman. They had no seniors this year.

Texas will still be up for the task
Congratulations to this amazing team. During the dark days of football I knew I could find hope through the women’s volleyball team. This program certainly meets the definition of a dynasty. Light the tower orange!

What a great season. Volleyball tickets at Gregory just got more valuable. Can't help but think about next year. What are the chances we see a match or two at Moody? They could fill that easy. That would be an awesome environment. :smile1::hookem:

Anyone else enjoy seeing a Texas team put yet another dagger in the hearts of the corn fed, horns down buffon Nebraska fans?

I can already guess who will dislike this, but guessing many of you enjoyed it as well.

Anyone else enjoy seeing a Texas team put yet another dagger in the hearts of the corn fed, horns down buffon Nebraska fans?

I can already guess who will dislike this, but guessing many of you enjoyed it as well.
Go back to the broadcast. We're down like 10-7 or so in the 2nd set, heading to a time out and the cameras pan to a couple of young Corn people who decide to do the Horns down rather than cheering their own team. I thought to myself they may learn how bitchy karma can be.

We went on an 11 point run immediately afterwards. Karma indeed.

Go back to the broadcast. We're down like 10-7 or so in the 2nd set, heading to a time out and the cameras pan to a couple of young Corn people who decide to do the Horns down rather than cheering their own team. I thought to myself they may learn how bitchy karma can be.

We went on an 11 point run immediately afterwards. Karma indeed.
I know. They are pathetic.

I told my 13 year old VB playing daughter and the wife, Jarret needs to call timeout here and figure out that block. Well, they figured that out and then some with the aces and dominance from that point forward.

Allsome.

I just watched neb press conference. Cook really hates our program. Dude was way unprofessional with the back handed commits about our players and the program was just sad. The players get a pass...I'm not going to criticize young ladies and how they feel after a game like that. Cook should be ashamed of himself for saying what he said in front of his players.

Congratulations to the Two Time National Champions Lady Longhorns. I have never been more proud of this team. To fight back after some early seasonal losses, to National Champions.

Thanks Malcom
I might watch theNu presser but I respect your knowlegable opinion so might not waste my time.
Losers who whine are losers for a reasons

Lol Nebraska didn't even try on that final one. Looked like a rec center pickup game with 6 strangers all standing around shrugging and pointing. Made me seriously think for half a second that we had jumped the gun and the ref was going to say it didn't count, replay the point.
Did you see the interview of the Nebraska coach between the second and third sets? The guy looked and sounded completely defeated. There was absolutely no energy. They had no chance and he knew it.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back