Texas-Georgia Game Thread

Guessing a lot of jizz jars were filled to capacity in colleyville tonight. Aggy will say we just found out what the real $ec is, which would be interesting since they still haven’t played Georgia after being in the conference with them for 12 years or so.
There's a very disturbing image.

Thanks a bunch!

Well we learned today that OU aND tEXAS ARE NOT sec READY. Texas cannot beat Ga,Ala or Tenn. They also probably couldnt defeat A&M and LSU. We also learned that QE is not a first round draft pick and our OL is not as good as it was suppose to be. Outplayed and outcoached.

Pathetic..: just boarded a 6a flight home after that mess.

“The 15-point loss was the most lopsided for a No. 1 team at home since Notre Dame’s 31-16 win at Pittsburgh in 1982, according to Sportradar, when Dan Marino was the Panthers quarterback.”

I look forward to reading this game thread. Sark should be looking in the mirror this morning. He ate the rat poison this week, worried about what gifts he was giving to the College Gameday crew instead of having his team prepared.

Vandy ain’t gonna be easy. They’re gonna send errbody on Ewers.
If they send errbody on Ewers they will get roasted.

You mean the Vandy team that struggled to score 24 at home against a team that has twice given up 60+ and struggled to beat SW Missouri St?

Vandy was able to sneak up on a couple of teams, but they don't have the talent to do what Jorja did. It may be close for a while, but Texas will pull away.

Time to re-group and learn what needs fixing, then get to work. Vandy at home is no cake walk. Neither will be Florida, Arky, Kentucky, and aggy. Can’t let this disappointment beat us multiple times.

If we play up to the talent level, we’ll see Georgia again sometime in the next 4 months. This is a growth moment for Sark and the boys.

If they send errbody on Ewers they will get roasted.

You mean the Vandy team that struggled to score 24 at home against a team that has twice given up 60+ and struggled to beat SW Missouri St?

Vandy was able to sneak up on a couple of teams, but they don't have the talent to do what Jorja did. It may be close for a while, but Texas will pull away.
The vandy QB will be the best QB we have faced so far. I doubt he will throw balls right to our DBs like Carson Beck did.

Outplayed and outcoached. I put more blame on play calling than Ewers, but he was exposed last night on his lack of mobility.

With all that said, I bet we see Georgia again in Atlanta.

The bottom line on that PI call-reversal is the refs got it right. GA #11 initiated contact and was not looking at the ball. He pushed off and then looked for the ball. If he had caught it, it would have rightly been called offensive PI.

Big 12 refs would have never changed that call in a million years. Kudos to the SEC refs who did that they had to do to get it right.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back