Texas-Georgia Game Thread

I think I'm mad cause I can't stop typing...lol. When he had time and receivers were open he missed. The check downs to the wrong player.
I'll be ok tomorrow. Good night yall :bevo:

1729395480595.jpeg

Poop? Really? You guys are dazzled with our lackluster performance tonight? We looked like a bunch of sissies compared to Georgia's intensity and dominance. Quit sucking down the Kool Aid and recognize Texas for what it is; a myth. A team that comes through in the clutch once every 40 years.

Damn. We flat out got beat in all phases. Georgia was the better team tonight - congrats to them coming into DKR and knocking off #1.

Lotsa football left. Time to lick the wounds and get back to work.

Georgia is pretty good. Normally we come back within 4-8 points before we lose. Georgia shut the door whole game.

Georgia is a great team. They played a great game. They are talented and tough. Kirby is obviously a good coach. So why the Hell, in the aftermath of a fantastic victory does KS spew that crap about the calls? Good coach but have serious questions as to how classy he is

Texas had their chance, but let Georgia convert that third and long when all the momentum was in burnt orange. But converting there is what championship teams do. I think we really missed Baxter in a physical game like this one. Rude awakening but we aren’t at the top of the mountain yet.

Well, we got spanked! However, we did mount something of a comeback and we never quit fighting. Ewers just is not himself. Everything is still on the table for us and we could see Georgia again in the SEC championship. If we do, we will own them. Mark it down.

Guessing a lot of jizz jars were filled to capacity in colleyville tonight. Aggy will say we just found out what the real $ec is, which would be interesting since they still haven’t played Georgia after being in the conference with them for 12 years or so.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-VANDERBILT *
Sat, Oct 26 • 3:15 PM on SECN

Recent Threads

Back