Random Season News

What the hell do we have to do to get OU kickoff at 230?

f**k ABC and TV, put the game at 130 or 230
SH, normally I would agree with you, but because I have been told — in no uncertain terms — that I will be attending a wedding that afternoon, 9:00 AM Pacific works for me.

Last edited:
upload_2023-9-25_17-22-56.png

What the hell do we have to do to get OU kickoff at 230?

f**k ABC and TV, put the game at 130 or 230

Agree!

These network a-holes offer 11AM and believe UT - ou will always accept it because they have for 10 years in a row!? F' em CDC and Duncan!

You got LEVERAGE and control an EPIC game - you DEMAND a 2:30 kick!!!

You both know that is what your fanbase WANTS!!!

Last edited:
First of all I think they are making huge contributions to the team. I am sure they all want to keep playing.
It also doesn't hurt recruiting.

If they can contribute (and obviously thus far they can) let them play. Anything that helps to win.
Agree, Nashhorn. If the objective is to have the best players on the field, then it shouldn't matter what class they're in at school. Also, if the guy is that good, chances are he would turn pro after this third year in college - so why not get three years of top production from him before he's gone!

Norman PD received two calls for suspicious activity at Riley's house - on Dec 17th and Dec 19th, three weeks after he took the USC job. No official police report was filed. One of the incidents was "an SUV circled the block several times".
They were looking for some good cinder blocks to put that thing up on. Couldn't find any in Linc's neighborhood.

First of all. GREAT run Horsey!!

From Link. Not sure which player said it. Quinn? But like that it came from the plauyers.
"They want to be us":hookem:

Agree!

These network a-holes offer 11AM and believe UT - ou will always accept it because they have for 10 years in a row!? F' em CDC and Duncan!

You got LEVERAGE and control an EPIC game - you DEMAND a 2:30 kick!!!

You both know that is what your fanbase WANTS!!!
Although changing the time would mean I will have to forego drinking beer and eating Fletcher’s corny dogs at 9am once per year!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back