Random Season News

While in Fayettenam we were at a bar before the game and some UT young bucks started chanting that. My wife yelled at them, "Hey, hey, We're Texas, we don't do that ****!" They stopped and the rest of the older Texas crowd started clapping for my wife. We have to hold the line on that and stop it at every turn.

I love her so hard!

366258141_870837617898204_8937655101584132617_n.jpg

I was at the game. My in laws are big Hawkers but mostly for Basketball.
So we are heading back to Overland Park and dipchit Mangino is whining on KU's post game coverage about Refs protecting Texas.
I just laughed.
Actually I think Mangino is prob a good coach and got a raw deal at ku
But to try to take away that was :vy: pissed me off.
My Hawker relatives understood

Last edited:
Ewers talk starts at 3:15. It's overblown criticism, but he does make some good points. And just a Card performance equal to his worst his freshman season woulda been good enough to beat okie lite. That is still a big fail on Sark. Sabin has the balls to make the right decision the put the team in best position to win.

The big question is can Ewers eliminate all the bad decisions?
THE HERD | Colin Cowherd REPORT: Big 12 coach expects Arch Manning to be Texas starter over Ewers - YouTube
I tried to never watch Cowherd because he's an ***.
I recently relented and watched his interview with Sark in which he called our quarterback Brock Ewers.
He's an idiot.
And Arch needs to supplant. Murphy before he can supplant Ewers

Colon Cowturd was all over LA radio in early January 2006 telling anybody stupid enough to pay him any attention how USC was going to beat Texas and it wouldn't even be a close game.

Point I am making is he has been an idiot and a Texas hating douchewaffle for decades. Listen if you want, but I'm out as soon as I see his name.

Ewers talk starts at 3:15. It's overblown criticism, but he does make some good points. And just a Card performance equal to his worst his freshman season woulda been good enough to beat okie lite. That is still a big fail on Sark. Sabin has the balls to make the right decision the put the team in best position to win.

THE HERD | Colin Cowherd REPORT: Big 12 coach expects Arch Manning to be Texas starter over Ewers - YouTube
The other issue with OSU game is that their QB made unbelievable throws and Horns missed 2-3 possible INT’s. True Ewers had a bad game.

I just don't ever see Sark replacing a QB when he is having a bad game. It just is not in his DNA.

I just don't ever see Sark replacing a QB when he is having a bad game. It just is not in his DNA.
I believe it will be different this year if need be.
We have a stacked and healthy QB room.
Murphy was not available last year and Card played injured when called upon.
Plus everyone knew Card would be transfering.
Who knows what conversations he had with Sark last year about playing injured or allowing himself to heal before moving on.
I also screamed at the television last year for Ewers to be benched a couple of times.
But in retrospect maybe things were going on behind the scenes we don't know about.
Maybe it was best for Ewers to take his lumps last year in preperation for this year.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back