Random Season News

Thanks Swoggler
I like that you always get it figured out.
I don't get it all but I trust CDC

Last edited:
I looked him up. Desi Banks apparently is a comedian actor and "digital genius".

Good on Sark to have someone the players obviously like.

LC
It is a comedian actor named Desi Banks. Obviously the players knew him even if none of us did.I figured you knew him and felt stupid I didn't.
But tell me you Did know the Brooks and Dunn tune?

Night games are gonna be a party!

So we've gone full on SEC with this move. I think it's cool, but somehow I feel dirty like we are now doing it because several if not all in the SEC does it. I'll never forget driving into fayettenam and seeing the red glow from about 20 miles away the night before the game. It was eerie but awesome, I didn't want to like it but I did. At first I thought it was a wildfire off in the distance only to realize it was the stadium.

I’m sure that hue which appears red to me is supposed to be burnt orange. Like VolH I’m not a fan but am sure I’ll love it when I’m there.
I have wondered when we would do something to copy the dimming lights I’ve seen at other stadiums after a score.

But what if the players are betting to beat the spread against Texas? Seems like that goes against us.
My reasoning was that it's 4 more players that will likely be disqualified this season. Brock was likely their starting RB.

So we've gone full on SEC with this move. I think it's cool, but somehow I feel dirty like we are now doing it because several if not all in the SEC does it. I'll never forget driving into fayettenam and seeing the red glow from about 20 miles away the night before the game. It was eerie but awesome, I didn't want to like it but I did. At first I thought it was a wildfire off in the distance only to realize it was the stadium.
I’ve this at HS games. Pretty cool, I thought.

I hope they have a miserable season. I used to like Iowa state and their perennial underdog status, but they talked a lot of crap after beating us a couple years back. F’ those guys. I’m going to enjoy every minute of their lousy season.
The ISU coach really, really should have jumped ship while he was the hot commodity.

Just don't do the chant. Please don't do the chant.

While in Fayettenam we were at a bar before the game and some UT young bucks started chanting that. My wife yelled at them, "Hey, hey, We're Texas, we don't do that ****!" They stopped and the rest of the older Texas crowd started clapping for my wife. We have to hold the line on that and stop it at every turn.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back