Random Season News

upload_2023-12-16_22-3-47.png

Evidently some recent chatter that Brooks may leave for the NFL.
Such is the time of the season for surprises.
This would seem surprising because of the injury. I guess I assumed his injury might keep him sidelined until mid to late next season. If that’s the case I don’t see an NFL team taking a chance in the draft and he would have no way to try and make it as an UFA.

if he is able to return sooner then I can understand the decision and I certainly wish him the best. He was an awesome player for us this year and showed NFL talent at the RB position.

This would seem surprising because of the injury. I guess I assumed his injury might keep him sidelined until mid to late next season. If that’s the case I don’t see an NFL team taking a chance in the draft and he would have no way to try and make it as an UFA.

if he is able to return sooner then I can understand the decision and I certainly wish him the best. He was an awesome player for us this year and showed NFL talent at the RB position.
He was lights out special this year.
He is still deciding according to Bohls. But I agree, don’t think he could be healed that quickly.
The good news is that Blue has shown he has serious jets and can bull run when needed.

Evidently some recent chatter that Brooks may leave for the NFL.
Such is the time of the season for surprises.

This has been occuring since pre big 12 championship game. The reason he was out there on the final play of the game.

Knowing someone in the Argyle area who may or may not have just coached a team to a HS state title, his reaction to the top TEs on the board was that Sanders definitely needs another year. He pointed out a lot of blocking flaws and that he doesn't have the top-end speed to play a "Jimmy Graham" role in the NFL. Also said that every NFL GM wants the Iowa or Michigan style of TE... a little taller than Sanders and more of an OT who can catch passes over the middle.

Knowing someone in the Argyle area who may or may not have just coached a team to a HS state title, his reaction to the top TEs on the board was that Sanders definitely needs another year. He pointed out a lot of blocking flaws and that he doesn't have the top-end speed to play a "Jimmy Graham" role in the NFL. Also said that every NFL GM wants the Iowa or Michigan style of TE... a little taller than Sanders and more of an OT who can catch passes over the middle.
First of all, I hope JT comes back. It would be great for the team next season. I agree with all three of those points though. He could be a much better blocker, and I’m occasionally frustrated with his misses, but it’s not for lack of effort. But he’s not going to develop top level speed or grow anymore at this point.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back