Random Season News

These tweets are not loading for me. Anyone else has same issue?
Happens all the time to me.
I would gladly become a sponsor if those issues and the pop up ads would decrease. I ditched my computers years ago and do everything on my iPhone, which with fat fingers and older brain, makes thinking and typing more challenging anyway.

I wonder if it isn't a problem with X, formerly known as twitter?
Not with HF
Try clicking on the link itself instead if waiting for it to load.
Usually that opens pretty fast but today is taking a way long time too

I would gladly become a sponsor if those issues and the pop up ads would decrease. I ditched my computers years ago and do everything on my iPhone, which with fat fingers and older brain, makes thinking and typing more challenging anyway.
Ads disappear when you sponsor and don’t ***** about occasional technical issues. Geez

Ads disappear when you sponsor and don’t ***** about occasional technical issues. Geez

I use HF on my tablet and I’m not signed in on my phone, if you want motivation to pay for a sponsorship, use the free version while having paid access.

Pop ups disappear altogether with sponsorship.

Bishop
You said
"I would gladly become a sponsor if those issues and the pop up ads would decrease."
First of all there have been NO issues with Hornfans.
Second ads go away when you sponsor
Third Since you obviously enjoy Hornfans WHY would you not support it and Dion? It is not ESPN. It is run by one person.

Bishop
You said
"I would gladly become a sponsor if those issues and the pop up ads would decrease."
Third Since you obviously enjoy Hornfans WHY would you not support it and Dion? It is not ESPN. It is run by one person.

Well thanks for that kind reply.
I didn’t see any b**** in my post if it offended you.
Thanks to the ones with helpful replies. I will join soon and see
Bishop
You said
Thanks. Will do the sponsor pay.
I did not know the pop ads would go away with sponsorship. I have been on this site for a very long time and appreciate the work that cnb and dion do for sure.
As for the one that thought I was complaining, not so tonto.

I would gladly become a sponsor if those issues and the pop up ads would decrease.
“Those issues.” No internet site is without occasional technical challenges and this site is solely run by Dion. I rarely see issues and when I do they quickly get corrected. There are many posts on the need to and benefit of being a sponsor.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back