Random Season News

Why? It is not like Michigan needed that level of cheating. It would surprise me if Harbaugh knew. Except in all that time the dude never learned anything and didn't share with other people? So it falls on Harbaugh too

LC I had to smile at the post on Arch’s recruiting by Taaffe. Mainly because I make it no secret what motivated me at that age and I would have gone crazy with the coeds at Texas in my day. Glad to see there are young men who still share my appreciation of the fairer sex. Oh to be young again if only for one year. Sigh

upload_2023-10-24_8-32-7.jpeg

This is so amazingly stupid I hope Harbaugh didn't know. I liked him and hate to think he is also this stupid.
Coaching Staff using stolen signals as the basis of play without the HC knowing it? Lucky guesses? Highly doubtful.
Money was flowing out of the Athletic Department without anyone approving and questioning the expense. Highly doubtful.
HC pleading innocence. Expected, but hello NFL.

Kinda fascinated by this story. Yeah they obviously stole signs, which isn’t illegal, but it looks to me they went next level and used electronic devices, which is illegal, while sending students to help scout. The NCAA is toothless though, so I’m curious how this plays out.

I sincerely hope that Sark's relationship with Sitake will keep BYU from their usual cheap **** and cheap shots, which they are known for since the Lavell Edwards days.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back