Random Season News

Whaaa, don’t teams share game films for opponent to study. Man I’m really out log the current loop. Regardless any game recording can be found and studied. I’m confused.

Whaaa, don’t teams share game films for opponent to study. Man I’m really out log the current loop. Regardless any game recording can be found and studied. I’m confused.
Yep, you can watch all the film you want.
But you cannot go in person to prior games of your opponent. That's against the rules.
Not sure what you see in person that you won't see on film.

Crazy. You mean no one from Tx watched Al in person prior to our game with them, nor OU (sux). Never? Don’t buy it.

Maybe if a person is there they could see the signs held on sidelines and the physical signs coaches make to players.
But it wouldn't take a staff member to do that.

I forgot to upload these last weekend but I took these photos of the annular eclipse on our bye week. Luckily I live where we got the full eclipse.

IMG_0080.JPG

IMG_0088.JPG

IMG_0111.JPG

IMG_0127.JPG

I don’t think Majors or Watts is needed today. Need Sanders healthy and better LB play today in my opinion as being more critical. I think Cole Huston is still day to day. Next 2 games against BYU and KSU more important.

Why? It is not like Michigan needed that level of cheating. It would surprise me if Harbaugh knew. Except in all that time the dude never learned anything and didn't share with other people? So it falls on Harbaugh too

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back