Random Season News

Hate to see this as he had been a contributor when he played and was obviously adding depth at the DL.
Me also. And as I recall, he injured his elbow in the same game Cole Hutson got rolled up on and both were projected out for 4 to 5 weeks.
He was a tweener working both at tackle and end. He was light for a tackle, but was good at the edge.
Good luck to him.
Speaking of injuries, I assume Bush and Holmes are now good to go?
Sark only listed EW, Burke, Hutson and Watts as week to week?

I sincerely hope that Sark's relationship with Sitake will keep BYU from their usual cheap **** and cheap shots, which they are known for since the Lavell Edwards days.
Please elaborate. Chop blocks? Fingers to the eye? Facemasking in the trenches. Leg whipping? Racking in the balls? Gunning for ball carrier’s knees? Conrad Dobler stuff?

Cheap shots of any and every kind, most intended to cause injury and possibly end career. While they have never reached the level of Schnellenberger, Erickson, Beamer. they are damn close and may have exceeded a few times.

I took a shot at Edwards several years ago. Of course they were staying at the Marriott on 11th or 12th. Edwards was sitting alone on a bench by the elevators when Ken Faulkner and I crossed paths that Saturday morning. I wished Ken "good luck" adding as long as that chicken **** son of a ***** over there is coaching, you're gonna need it and probably physical therapy from throwing your flag so many times.

I wonder if that's why they lost to TCU. They did, right? Is that an indication of how they won some of their games and why they're overrated? Just wondering.

I wonder if that's why they lost to TCU. They did, right? Is that an indication of how they won some of their games and why they're overrated? Just wondering.
Everette- I just came on to say the same thing. Reports are they had scouted multiple teams for signals including potential CFP matchups like Bama but they never would have guessed with enough time to prepare that they would be matched up with TCU.

I blew this scandal off when I first heard about it but now that more details are coming out, this appears brutal.

Word is he didn’t send students to film TCU’s sideline…no ticket purchase history. Also seeing a video where everyone on the Michigan side knew the play but offense still scored, as if this is proof they didn’t illegally get the signs. Teams should never be able to score, I guess is their argument, if signs were stolen. Fact is, he sent students all over the conference, including SEC potential playoff teams, to electronically get opposing team’s signs. Mortal sin? Prime, Ruhl and others who don’t play Michigan don’t think so, but Coaches in the B1G are all sending video and ticket information to the Commissioner and NCAA. Obviously they’re not cool with it. Interesting to see how this plays out. I think Harbough should just come clean. That’s his best move.

Soinds like some internal issues at usc.

Riley missed a second day of practice yesterday and there is talk of USC trying to get Kingsbury to move to an on-the-field role.

Soinds like some internal issues at usc.

Riley missed a second day of practice yesterday and there is talk of USC trying to get Kingsbury to move to an on-the-field role.
This USC and Lubbock relationship will prove as toxic as a panhandle, playa lake in a cotton field.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Back