Random Season News

"We're _____ "
I'll let you finish the sentence

I'll finish that sentence next January.
I would like to be able to finish it with one word and not two words. If it's two words, we might be finishing the sentence around Thanksgiving. I'm sure you get my drift.

Some trolls are tolerable because they at least bring some humor (like ouBubba for example). But you just seem miserable all the way around. Good luck with all that

Huh? He was asking about why Epps was an ******* and then you just said "lol" to his reasonable question.

Epps has good size to be a TE at 6'6" and 245 lbs. Might even put on a few more pounds. Don't know why he would be considered an *******.

Huh? He was asking about why Epps was an ******* and then you just said "lol" to his reasonable question.
I didn't take it as a direct response to IDEs question. I thought he was just laughing at the exchange between Sabre and IDE.
Who knows?? (Joe does)
All I know is.....
It must be the dreaded offseason at Hornsfans..
We've got 4th and 5th parties commenting now on comments commenting on comments regarding someone's comment and whose to blame. Now I'm a %, too, dog gone it...
We need news...and quick.
...Lest we go all Lord of the Flies on each other.
I don't know why Sabre said what he said about Epps, and I dont know why IDE cares enough to cuss. I don't know why Joe was laughing, and I don't know why you felt compelled to chime in on Joe...and I know even less why I stupidly am jumping in now. (That's not really true, you know?).
All I know is the title of the thread is Random Offseason News.
...Must have been a slow couple news days, so we are left with just Random, I guess.

Read this post as if you are Professor Harold Hill - The Music Man, and it's waay better.

Last edited:
Well......I know I hated tackling TE’s. I usually missed those tackles. Probably called one of them something.
Damn offseason!

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back