Random Season News

I don't think it matters if you're a junior and played only 4 games, right? Just go play your Junior and Senior years at another school.
No, one would have to sit one year (it would have been a redshirt year for Shane) unless one were a GT. In short, he had 3 years to play 2 more years.

Correction: Since his Junior year counted as a redshirt year, he has 2 years to play 2 years.

Last edited:
They do it because the kids like it and expect it.
I suspect this^^^ is true. They are not doing it for folks like me or El Sapo, who have been around the bend a few times and are not impressed by the booming music and the hype associated with the film.

It doesn't bother me, and it doesn't impress me. Meh.

Top 10 Quarterbacks for 2020 -
(via @247Sports):

1. Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
2. Justin Fields - OSU
3. Sam Ehlinger - Texas
4. Sam Howell - UNC
5. Brock Purdy - Iowa St.
6. Ian Book - ND
7. Kyle Trask - UF
8. Kedon Slovis - USC
9. Brady White - Memphis
10. Shane Buechele - SMU

^^^Two of the top 5 college QB's in the nation are Big 12. And then there is Shane who has gone a ways to earn the kudos--good for Shane.

Last edited:
Joe,

Did he graduate?

I think he did. He probably took full loads and also went to class in the summer while at. Once he graduated he was eligible to transfer. This year he was a grad student academically, but a junior athletically is the best way I can describe it.

Last edited:
Top 10 Quarterbacks for 2020 -
(via @247Sports):

1. Trevor Lawrence - Clemson
2. Justin Fields - OSU
3. Sam Ehlinger - Texas
4. Sam Howell - UNC
5. Brock Purdy - Iowa St.
6. Ian Book - ND
7. Kyle Trask - UF
8. Kedon Slovis - USC
9. Brady White - Memphis
10. Shane Buechele - SMU

^^^Two of the top college QB's in the nation are Big 12. And then there is Shane who has gone a ways to earn the kudos--good for Shane.
SEC, SEC ... Oh, never mind.

AAC, AAC, AAC.

RS sophomore LB Ayodele Adeoye out with a foot injury that will require surgery. Will be out for spring season, but back for the Longhorns summer workouts.
Our 5th-leading tackler last year

RS sophomore LB Ayodele Adeoye out with a foot injury that will require surgery. Will be out for spring season, but back for the Longhorns summer workouts.
Our 5th-leading tackler last year
Our 5th leading tackler? That is really surprising. .

The guy is a player. Could be his last season on the 40.
I dont disagree at all...from what I've seen. I just didnt recall seeing his "name called" enough to be the 5th leading tackler. Didn't even know he played enough snaps to get there. Guy must have linebacker cloaking cheat code.
I agree w you on his promise for next season, though... looks good. He and alot of other guys.
If we can get the lines going, receivers, and Sam can take it up a notch (primarily seeing the field and delivering quickly), there is ALOT of potential out there, personel-wise...especially on defense.

Weekly Prediction Contest

* Predict TEXAS-ULM *
Sat, Sep 21 • 7:00 PM on ESPN+/SECN+

Recent Threads

Back